National Capital Region Jobs 12953499976 – Account Executive Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing, we Support Shepherd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as 12953499976 - account executive and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||12953499976 - Account Executive|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Sales/Marketing, Telesales/Telemarketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
*Open for LatAm candidates only.
Please submit your CV in English.
Position : Account Executive
Working Hours : Mondays-Fridays 10am-6pm EST
Holidays : Local holidays off
Salary : USD 800-1500 + commissions
About the Client/Summary of Position:
We are a stealth stage fast growing startup in the content creator space. We raised capital from some of the best investors in the world and are looking to hire one of our first Account Executive.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the account and relationship with a partner, client, or customer. This includes developing and implementing a strategy to meet or exceed sales targets and budget. The Account Executive is expected to be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Develops, implements, and manages a strategy to meet or exceed sales targets and budget, including cold emailing and responding to inbound inquiries
- Develops and implements an account plan for the account, ensuring clear communication and expectations for the accounts team and management team
- Manages all aspects of the sales process from initial contact through close of business, including answering emails and getting on sales calls with potential customers to ensure timely follow up from all levels of the organization
- Executes on marketing initiatives by developing strategies for new product introductions and existing product line extensions, utilizing cold emailing and other outreach methods
- Responsible for driving revenue growth through effective use of CRM system and maintaining an organized pipeline of prospects and customers
- 3-5 years of sales experience focused on cold emailing (experience in tech sales and/or within the media industry preferred)
- University degree from an accredited university
- Ownership mentality – constantly thinking of ways to exceed your goals
- Growth mindset and comfortable in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Any experience related to tech is a plus
- Work with the best team to upskill your knowledge and grow faster in your career
- More leadership and executive roles in the future and higher pay incentives
- Access to one on one networking with world’s best startups and their executives
- Local holidays off; services rendered during holidays will be paid
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.