National Capital Region Jobs 12962594438 – Executive Assistant Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of 12962594438 - Executive Assistant. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|12962594438 - Executive Assistant
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINE-BASED CANDIDATES
Job title: Executive Assistant
Salary range: 800-1500 USD per month (the salary will depend on the result of the interviews, assessments, and client’s approval)
Schedule: 3-4 hours overlap in the morning of CST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating calendar
- Email management
- Listening to call recordings of meetings
- Coordinating any QA follow-up questions
- Making sure everything is organized for the client.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Familiar with Outlook or any similar tool
- Proficient with Office 365 suite
- Experience with any project management tool
- Excellent English communication skills
- Background in IT would be beneficial
- Project management/coordination experience preferred
- Has used JIRA as their tasks & project management system
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.