National Capital Region Jobs 13059059038 – Marketing Manager – Digital & Content Creation Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||13059059038 - Marketing Manager - Digital & Content Creation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINE-BASED CANDIDATES
Job title: Marketing Manager – Digital & Content Creation
Salary range: 1500 to 2,00 USD per month (the salary will depend on the result of the interviews, assessments, and client’s approval)
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Flexible with some overlap with MST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and improving a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with corporate objectives for both business lines (development/private equity & brokerage/leasing).
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and create compelling content that drives engagement and increases lead generation (attracting end users, tenants, sellers and investors).
- Maintaining the company’s unique brand identity across all marketing materials.
- Developing, executing and managing integrated digital campaigns, including social media, email marketing, PPC and display advertising in support of growing both lines of our company’s business.
- Managing and tracking marketing campaign metrics to evaluate effectiveness, adjusting strategies as necessary.
- Supporting the planning and execution of marketing initiatives with a data-driven mindset and marketing attribution focused approach.
- Working directly with leadership to coordinate and manage marketing automation and CRM initiatives that improve lead generation, segmentation, and conversion rates.
- Assisting in the managing and tracking of marketing budgets to ensure maximum ROI; continuously monitoring and optimizing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to support the development of marketing strategies that target potential tenants and investors; staying ahead of industry trends and providing insights on new outreach opportunities.
- Assisting in managing the company’s social media accounts and website; directly creating and managing web pages or landing pages with tools such as WordPress, Webflow, Clickfunnels or Leadpages, or scheduling content in advance with tools such as Hubspot, Hootsuite or Coschedule.
- Creating and managing effective print material curation (property brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials) as well as direct mail campaigns using various direct mail houses and APIs such as Postcardmania, Amazingmail, Postgrid, and LOB.
- Delivering consistent, visually appealing designs for social media, website, property brochures, flyers, signage or other print materials using graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Figma or Canva.
- Developing and conducting surveys using tools such as Typeform and Survey Monkey to further drive each division’s segmentation/communication strategy.
- Utilizing market research tools such as Spokeo and EDQ to maintain and enrich owned databases to generate valuable data that drives future outreach.
- Utilizing real estate tools such as Crexi, Costar, RCM, PropertySend, PropertyBlast, Turnvest, MLS, myBroker, Reonomy, and Land Vision to assist in staying informed, targeting the right end users and driving thought-leadership content and associated content calendar planning.
- Working collaboratively with the leasing team to ensure marketing efforts align with leasing objectives.
- At least 2 years of significant digital marketing and graphic design experience, preferably in the commercial real estate industry.
- Exceptional skills as a content creator and marketing project manager
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and other marketing tools.
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms, including social media, email marketing, and digital advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative mindset with a strong eye for design.
- Understanding of the development and/or commercial real estate industry terminology and concepts.
- Portfolio is required
- Has two years of practical experience working with a real estate or finance company within the realm of digital marketing, direct marketing, branding and design, communications or marketing operations
- Has deep familiarity of various asset classes in commercial and residential real estate
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Has certifications that cover relevant tools such as Hubspot or Google Analytics
- Highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects across business lines and competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Dynamic creativity
- A strong eye for design
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Has a strong urge to learn and improve
This individual will strive for a data and process-driven mindset to inspire and inform creative strategies with the ability to collaborate directly with senior executives to achieve aggressive content curation goals. In essence, this position will require a focus in graphic design and include day-to-day tasks associated with marketing admin, marketing ops, marketing campaign management and marketing project coordination for our company and its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.