National Capital Region Jobs 13069798438 – Remote Property Management Coordinator Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of 13069798438 - Remote Property Management Coordinator with working hours for our company office, Support Shepherd, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Support Shepherd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a 13069798438 - Remote Property Management Coordinator.
|Position||13069798438 - Remote Property Management Coordinator|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Open to Filipinos candidates – living in the Philippines ONLY
Position : Remote Property Management Coordinator
Pay Range : 800-1500 USD/month (depending on interview assessment and client’s approval) Please take note that pay will be given in USD
Work Hours : 9am – 5pm CST | Mon – Fri
: 11pm – 7am MNL | Mon – Fri
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Remote Property Management Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience in property management and a passion for keeping accurate records and reports. In this role, you will be responsible for tracking and reporting on our properties, updating rent rolls, managing expenses and revenue, creating monthly or quarterly reports for investors, and collaborating with property owners to ensure expenses stay within budget. Additionally, you will assist with the onboarding of new tenants by providing them with an onboarding packet and following up to make sure they have a smooth move in and have transitioned required utility bills in their name.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and reports on all properties.
- Update rent rolls and manage expenses and revenue for each property.
- Create monthly or quarterly reports for investors.
- Collaborate with property owners to ensure expenses stay within budget and raise red flags if budget irregularities occur.
- Assist with the onboarding of new tenants by providing them with an info packet and following up to make sure they take over the required utilities in their own name shortly after move-in.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Handel maintenance issues, scheduling between tenants and contractors
- Proven experience in property management (at least 1-2 years)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with property owners and tenants (for onboarding purposes only)
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Appfolio software is a big plus but not required
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.