National Capital Region Jobs 13141911454 – Director Of Marketing And Sales For Digital Courses Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Support Shepherd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as 13141911454 - Director of Marketing and Sales for Digital Courses and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||13141911454 - Director Of Marketing And Sales For Digital Courses|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Director of Marketing and Sales for Digital Courses
Salary Range: $1,00 per month
Working Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm PST (11pm – 8am Manila)
About the client and the role:
- We are a rapidly growing wellness-focused e-learning company looking for a skilled and experienced Director of Marketing and Sales to lead our project launches.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies for digital products including writing and running funnels, proven sales experience, and the ability to work with a team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and overseeing a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy to drive the growth of our digital courses. This includes creating ad campaigns, nurturing leads, increasing customer engagement, and finding new opportunities for local and international partnerships. The successful candidate should also deeply understand the latest trends in digital marketing and sales, and be well-versed in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite. Additionally, they should have a strong understanding of SEO, CRM software, creating healthcare/wellness landing pages with email funnels, and eCommerce platforms.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to drive revenue growth for our digital courses
- Make recommendations about social media and blog posts that generate traffic as well as title that rank high in SEO
- Develop and manage marketing budgets
- Lead market research efforts to identify new product opportunities and target markets
- Identify times of year to run special campaigns, along with promotional strategy
- Develop and execute targeted digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our courses
- Collaborate with product development team to create courses that meet customer needs
- Develop and manage relationships with key industry influencers and partners
- Provide weekly reports on goals, sales and marketing performance
- Make suggestions about how to grow social media marketing
- Develop relationships with news outlets for written and verbal interviews on related topics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and sales
- Proficient in using Google Analytics Suite or similar tools
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SEO, email marketing, social media, and online advertising on Amazon, Instagram, TikTok, google, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter
- Willing to learn the Brand messaging
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.