Pasig City Jobs Ac Manila – Audit Supervisor Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited_OCF_2017
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited_OCF_2017 is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of ac manila - audit supervisor and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited_OCF_2017|
|Position||Ac Manila - Audit Supervisor|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Raise appropriate review points and discussion on work done ensuring that team members understand and learn.
Assign work based on the team’s availability and capacity.
Demonstrate awareness of the team’s workload and communicate resource requirements when appropriate.
Coach staff by providing proactive and constructive feedback in a timely manner in order for them to develop and meet their objectives and improve performance.
Demonstrate ability to lead or coordinate and display ownership of projects/ initiatives.
Present ideas and suggestions on how to improve work processes.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited, hereafter referred to as “PwC SDC Manila” is a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) global network. It was established as a Support Centre to provide assurance, accounting, tax and business services to other PwC member firms in the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. The SDC however, does not provide any services to clients based in the Philippines.
PwC SDC Manila is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe and is currently staffed by 600+ specialised service delivery professionals, connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics, servicing clients from 11 countries in the APA region.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees