Pasay City Jobs Account Executive For Davao Position at via Philippines Travel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, via Philippines Travel Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Account Executive for Davao and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|via Philippines Travel Corporation
|Account Executive For Davao
|Type of Work
|Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Up-sell or cross-sell existing products and services to travel agents located in assigned sales territories
- Deliver and meet the business and post-sales service level needs of existing customers by assisting agents on their inquiries, complaints and requests
- Provide continuous product update and training to ensure system familiarization of all handled agents
- Occasionally conduct market intelligence on competitors’ activities, including product or service pricing and sales techniques done in the market
- Maintain good and close relationship with local tourism organizations to maintain brand visibility and a regular avenue to promote our products and services
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Prepare daily/weekly reports
- Tasks not mentioned above can be delegated as applicable
- An in-depth understanding of the B2B market in the travel industry
- Graduate of a Bachelor/College degree in any business-related course
- Work experience gained from a travel-related company highly preferred, but not required
- Must be goal-oriented, self-confident and with a positive and determined approach
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- High analytical and numerical skills
- Negotiation and prospecting skills
- Team player but can also work independently
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VIA Philippines Travel Corporation
It is the first B2B travel portal established in the Philippines which has brought all the airline and hotel reservation system (GDS and LCC airlines) in a single page integrating all the servers and enabling the agents to surf the schedule, fares and make bookings instantaneuosly. Launched in Manila in August 2010, VIA.com Philippines has captured majority of B2B market with more than 900 travel agents registered in its network and transacting on a monthly basis, and presence in over 180 cities and municipalities nationwide. It is a part of VIA Group, Asia's largest travel platform with a network of more than 50,00 travel partners across 1,700 cities in Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Travel Ticket Incentives, Smart Casual