National Capital Region Jobs Account Services Associate Position at Primer Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Primer Group of Companies are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as account services associate with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Primer Group of Companies|
|Position||Account Services Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Account Services Associate assists in the regional coordination of a brand between its principal and its partners/distributors. He/she assists in implementing the strategic marketing program set by the brand principal and ensures that the partners are in line with the program to yield maximum sales results and brand equity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consolidates orders of partners and prepares purchase orders (PO’s) for submission to principal
- Submits PO’s to principal an ensures maximum confirmation of orders
- Prepares and maintains files of Remittance Advices (RA’s) and secures copies of corresponding bank receipts.
- Coordinates with importation, Accounting and Finance department in facilitating arrival of goods.
- Oversees the timely and quality delivery of goods as committed to partners and its payment
- Communicates/coordinates/negotiates with regional partners regarding samples, orders, ex factory prices, MOQs and brand building support and activities and among others.
- Assists in communicating/coordinating with brand principals regarding samples, orders, FOB prices, MOQs and brand building support among others.
- Assists in monitoring and evaluating the sales performance of assigned brands.
- Reviews brand performance through regular review of orders and sales in coordination with partners.
- Consolidates monthly reports gathered from partners
- Prepares monthly reports for the assigned brands as updates to Management
- Assists in the requisition and sourcing of marketing collaterals
- Manages partner complaints on products and takes appropriate actions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists in the preparation of materials for regional conferences
- Keeps abreast with new brands and products lines in market
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate leader
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Economics, Logistics, Export Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Data Analysis, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Training & Development
- Hybrid work set-up
- Product Discounts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A force to reckon with in the retail and distribution of premium branded consumer products, The Primer Group of Companies started out in 1985 as a small trading company and has since aggressively expanded the depth and breadth of its operations to become one of the market leaders in various highly competitive categories and industries contributing to economic growth.
In over 30 years, the Primer Group created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands in travel, lifestyle, action sports and outdoor products, and eventually diversified its portfolio, from its core retail business to its wide range of high quality industrial products and top caliber services that are extensively sought after the world over.
The Primer Group takes the lead in sustainable green energy solutions. It has established a green consultancy firm that guarantees measurable savings; building efficiency and energy management; and security and fire safety solutions. It is also into high technology manufacturing of environment-friendly industrial grade inks, as well as highly specialized garment printing that employs only the most advanced printing machinery.
Over the years, the group has built numerous international partnerships in the distribution and maintenance of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems that are increasingly in demand in the Philippines.
The diversified group is also into creative designs and solutions, eco tours, hospitality management, and continued education and training.
Through its advocacy arm, Center for Outdoor Recreation and Expedition (CORE), the Primer Group gives back to its stakeholders and supports environmental conservation, ecotourism and community development, as well as individuals and other bodies advocating change and promoting new discoveries in the name of environmental, athletic and scientific pursuits.
The Primer Group aims to be the global leader in the distribution of premium goods and services, and it is firmly on its way to accomplishing its mission to deliver superior customer experience. From its headquarters in the Philippines, it has expanded its network to include retail, distribution and logistics operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Viet nam, Taiwan, Australia, Middle East, Europe, and Africa.
The Primer Group continues to take advantage of opportunities opening up in the dynamic retail sector.
Brands We Carry
Ace, Aetrex, Backjoy, Baggallini, Barracuda, Bering, Billabong, Black Diamond, Briggs & Riley, Brixton, Cabeau, Coghlan's, Columbia, DC, Delsey, Dr. Martens, Eagle Creek, FitFlop, Flossy, Fox, Freewaters, Go Travel, Granite Gear, Healthy Back Bag, Hedgren, Herschel, Hurley, Hydro Flask, Jansport, Keen, Kickers, Komono, MRKT, Millican, Mitchell & Ness, Mi-Pac, Mountain Hardwear, Nalgene, Native, O'Neill, Osprey, Outdoor Products, Parkland, Pauls Boutique, People, Polaroid Originals, Poler, prAna, Quiksilver, Raen, Rains, Regetta Canoe, Rock Space, Roncato, Roxy, Sakroots, Salomon, Seafolly, Sea to Summit, Sledgers, Spy, Stance, Staple, Teva, The North Face, Timbuk2, Travelon, Tretorn, Tumi, Victorinox, Volcom, World Traveller, XD
Aircond Network Philippines Inc., Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc., Brushstroke Creatives, Designery, Primer Printing Services Inc., Rigel, Stellar Equipment & Machinery Inc., Union Inks and Graphics Inc., York
Bee Choo, The Park, Arriva Ph (e-commerce)
Our Concept Stores
Bratpack, Flight 001, GRIND, Ladybag, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.), Res Toe Run, Sneakpeek, The Travel Club
We at the Primer Group will be the leader in global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services.
To bring the world closer to our customers.
OUR CORE VALUES
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion for excellence
• Self discipline
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Product Discount, Monday to Saturday (dependent on the business unit)
- Specific Location: Manila