Pasig City Jobs Accountant Position at Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accountant (Accounts Payable) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Leisure and Allied Industries Philippines Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Processes rental billings and issuance of related CWTs before due date
- Reconciliation of amount billed vs. should be billed based on rental scheme per contract
- Maintains lease contract database and signed contracts
- Reviews and routes lease contracts to signatories
- Prepares summary and supporting document for related party transactions for statutory reporting
- Ad hoc work as deemed necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Financial Accounting
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP
- Knowledgeable in processing billings
- Good analytical skills
- Preferably with knowledge of IFRS16
- Preferably with knowledge of lease contracts as a lessee
- Preferably with knowledge of Fair Value computation of Security Deposits for statutory reporting
- Willing to work overtime and can meet cut-offs and deadlines
- Organized and attentive to details
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Has initiative in looking for required supporting documents
- Applicants must be willing to work on-site in Pasig City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Leisure And Allied Industries Philippines Incorporated, 93 P P.E. Antonio, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Experience working in a fun and rewarding work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Timezone Philippines is a joint venture between Ayala Land, Inc. and Singapore based The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG).Timezone is the leading chain of Family Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions. Timezone is part of the Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) which includes other awesome entertainment brands Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Play N Learn. Together with Global operations, the business forms one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups operating across 7 countries with over 300 locations!
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: A1997-19008
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Retirement Benefits, 14th Month Pay, Life and Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays