Mandaluyong City Jobs Accountant Position at LIMA LAND, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accountant with full time working hours for our company office, LIMA LAND, INC., for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, LIMA LAND, INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accountant.
|Company||LIMA LAND, INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Has a background in the Real Estate industry
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- CPA Holder is a must
- WILLING TO START ASAP
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lima Land, Inc., 2nd Floor Twin Cities Condominium 110 Legaspi St. Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aboitiz InfraCapital, Inc. is the infrastructure arm of the Aboitiz Group, which aims to change the lives of Filipinos through better infrastructure facilities and services. Since its establishment in 2017, the company has been participating in various public-private partnership bids across the country, working with national and local government units and other businesses.
Through the Aboitiz Economic Estates – LIMA Technology Center in Lipa-Malvar, Batangas, Mactan Economic Zone II in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, and West Cebu Industrial Park in Balamban, Cebu – it operates and develops industrial estates with complementary commercial, institutional, and residential components.
LIMA Land, Inc. is the developer of LIMA Estate located in Batangas, Philippines. It operates a 794-hectare Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) – registered economic zone with over 60,00 employees, and is considered to be the number one selling and the largest privately-owned industrial estate in the Philippines.
LIMA Estate is a mixed-use development hosting 130 locators, 164 retail stores and restaurants, 138-room 4-star hotel, a transportation hub, and over 2,00 households.
Currently a thriving industrial-anchored estate, it is envisioned to be the standard for next generation Economic Estates in CALABARZON, with future development areas for BPOs, dormitories, hotels, schools, hospitals, Churches, and other institutions.
Mactan Economic Zone 2 (MEZ 2) Estate is a 63-hectare PEZA-registered economic zone with 14,00 employees. It is a mixed-use development hosting 49 locators, 70 retail stores, services and restaurants, 18 office spaces, and a transportation hub. It offers future development areas for BPOs, dormitories, and hotel buildings. MEZ2 Estate is operated in partnership with the Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority (MCIAA).
Cebu Industrial Park Developers, Inc. is the developer of West Cebu Estate (WCE) located in Balamban, Cebu. It is a joint venture project of Aboitiz with Tsuneishi Holdings of Japan that operatesa 540-hectare mixed-use development,anchored by a 283-hectare Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) registered zone tagged as the Shipbuilding Capital of the Philippines.
West Cebu Estate currently hosts 11 locators from medium to heavy industries and employs 14,00 skilled workers. The Estate has complementary residential, commercial, and institutional components. It alsooffers future development areas for commercial centers, dormitories, and residential communities.
The company is strengthening its footprint in the Water space, through the construction of Apo Agua Infrastructura, Inc.’s facilities for the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project (DCBWSP); expansion of Lima Water Corporation; and its investment in Balibago Waterworks System, Inc.
The APO AGUA INFRASTRUCTURA, INC.is a joint venture project between Aboitiz InfraCapital and J.V. Angeles Construction Corporation for the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project (DCBWSP). In cooperation with the Davao Water District (DCWD), its goal is to supply over a million Davaoeños with clean water, sustainably-sourced from the Tamugan river.
The LIMA WATER CORPORATIONis a wholly-owned subsidiary that provides water and wastewater services for Lima Technology Center, one of the country’s largest industrial parks and home to some of the biggest multinationals in the world.
Today, Aboitiz InfraCapital continues to develop and pursue projects that provide access to better and integrated facilities and services, fueling opportunities for inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)