Makati City Jobs Accounting And Tax Assistant Manager Position at TMF Philippines Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounting and Tax Assistant Manager. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TMF Philippines Inc, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TMF Philippines Inc|
|Position||Accounting And Tax Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manages a portfolio of clients for accounting & corporate tax (markets: new and complex clients)
- Maintains relationship with daily client contacts and their direct supervisors;
- Reviews deliverables to clients;
- Reviews financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
- Liaises with auditors of clients;
- Performs as authorized signatory for payment instruction;
- Analyzes customer specific demands and provides value-added solutions;
- Supervises and coaches accounting officers;
- Allocates engagements to team members based on their experience and competence;
- Implements internal control procedures and trains team members;
- Monitors productivity within the team and drives continuous improvement;
- Monitor and control the billing, debt recovery and credit control actions in the department;
- Assists Manager in business development;
- Prepares proposals for new/existing clients;
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling of TMF services;
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing invoices and collections;
- Works with HR on recruitment activities, performance review and employee relations matters;
- Attends seminars for networking and development purposes;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines;
- Professional qualification holder;
- Minimum 5 – 6 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Pursuing or qualified in Local professional examinations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Professional development opportunities
- Join a supportive and growing team
- Hybrid working arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TMF Group in the Philippines has a strong team of specialists in accounting, corporate secretarial services, tax, HR & payroll servicing clients locally and internationally. We provide a full range of corporate services to help you reduce risks, be compliant, better control your costs and simplify your operations.
TMF Philippines, Inc. is currently expanding its operations and is looking for promising individuals.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business attire (Mon - Thurs), Smart Casual (Friday)