Accounting Assistant Vacancies at Global Visions Events And Marketing Network, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Global Visions Events And Marketing Network, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounting Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Global Visions Events And Marketing Network, Inc.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. SAP).
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Willing to work in San Pedro, Laguna.
- Working schedule is from Monday to Saturday.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Visions Events & Marketing Network, Inc was created in June 2003 to focus on consumer marketing services and diversify from its previous business of trade fairs management to marketing and consumer events.
GVE’sdeveloping expertise in event management, trade exhibit organization paved the way for its sponsor and exhibitor clients to tap GVE in its consumer marketing campaigns and programs while still maintaining and acquiring local and international expos and trade fairs.
GVE then started and eventually grew its business of below-the-line activations through the trust and support given by its longest-running client – a multinational health care consumer company.
We are a full service strategic and communications group. Founded in 1995, it is managed and staffed by a result-driven team of professionals comitted to provide only the highest level of service. We are a fully integrated organization. Our service span program/events/campaign conceptualization all the way to stage/exhibit construction, execution, implementation, monitoring and feedback.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS200313384
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays and Saturdays