Taguig City Jobs Accounting Controller Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱35,000 - ₱52,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTING CONTROLLER
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
- Must be CPA
- More than 3-4 years of relevant experience in accounting and/or auditing.
- Have deep understanding of various investment related vehicles specifically related to Private Equity
- Professionally matured and well organized, self-driven and committed
- Ability to integrate with a dynamic and multi-cultural growing team
- To understand and obtain good command of processes, roles and responsibilities across the firm.
- Acts as a role model within the Business Unit with regards to passion for working in Accounting Control and is known for an overall positive attitude towards colleagues, the work environment and arising challenges
- Contributes to the development of peers and junior colleagues by providing clear and actionable feedback, with positive results. Leads process improvement initiatives.
- Directly handles the validation of monthly net asset value of several investment vehicles, including:
- Reconciliation and resolution of outstanding AR/AP for all the elements relating to net asset value • Calculation and approval of all the product related expense invoice such as Admin, Custody, transfer agency, AIFMD fee etc,
- Reviews and monitors work done by team members in Debtor and Creditor Control Team.
- Assist the Senior Accounting Control to any operational task in the team such as task allocation and issue handling
- Contributes and promotes collaboration across teams, leads challenging and constructive dialogue with team members and all internal and external stakeholders to achieve the most desirable outcome.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days