Pasig City Jobs Accounting Manager | Onsite – Ortigas | Nightshift Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Satellite Office are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting manager | onsite - ortigas | nightshift with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Accounting Manager | Onsite - Ortigas | Nightshift|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Accounting Manager – Client Funding:
The Accounting Manager – Client Funding will be an integral part of the accounting function at the Company and will be a key leader in reconciling multiple custodial bank accounts with high transaction volumes ($1 billion annually). This position will also be tasked with helping manage the client funding teams in Renton and Fresno, and working closely with members of the executive leadership team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Complete monthly reconciliations for the custodial accounts, including research and follow-through of unreconciled items
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks
- Interface with outside auditors and be an manage the annual external audit
- Develop in-depth understanding of data flows and transactions and their general ledger impact and ability to articulate both operational processes and information flow through financial statements
- Review and analyze processes, accounting flows and internal controls to identify potential control weaknesses in systems or processes and impact on financial reporting
- Support banking and funding activities, including transactional review, and fraud monitoring
- Modify and implement monthly closing and reconciliation process for company’s custodial accounts
- Complete Opening Balance Sheet procedures for all mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the compliance aspects of client funding, including unclaimed property and state level filings
The Successful Candidate:
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an CPA with 4+years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 strongly preferred) with a work history with private, middle market clients. Additional Points if you also have private industry experience where you assisted in the establishment of a solid accounting function for a high-growth company.
- 4+ years of accounting experience in the audit division of a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or working as an internal audit manager with a fast-growth, middle market private company
- CPA required
- Demonstrated understanding of large reconciliations with cash coming in and going out through multiple sources.
- Experience in financial services and/or treasury management
- Strong command of core internal audit functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to be a proactive manager of a multi-state team
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (Vlookup, if statements, Pivot tables, Macros) and ability to perform financial analysis
- Work onsite in Gamma, Ortigas
- Nightshift (11PM-8AM)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Government Satellite Office (NBI Satellite Office, Philhealth Express, PagIBIG), Robinsons Metro East, Robinsons Metro East, Dela Paz, 24 Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Dela Paz, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Gamma, Ortigas