Manila City Jobs Accounting Officer Position at Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Manila City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Abosta Ship Management Corp. - OS is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Abosta Ship Management Corp. – OS|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Attention to details and follow-ups.
- Has strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experienced in Seaservice Manning Agency is a plus but newly graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Conduct billing processes and allotments.
- Must concentrate on preparing reports as required by Accounting Manager.
- Attends to various queries of allotees regarding details of their allotments and other related matters.
- Process and records petty cash and cash advances.
- Monitors cash positions and ensures the replenishment of the same.
- Attends to the day-to-day banking requirement.
- Maintains banking records.
- Performs other duties that are compatible with the position.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Abosta Shipmanagement Corporation Manning Agency, 5F Jemarson Blg.1618 P.Hidalgo Lim, Malate, Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company supply Philippine officers, engineers and rating crew to Korean Shipowners.
Our managed ships consist of the following
1) Pure Car Carrier - Philippine Master & C/E, other off/engrs and rating crew
2) Bulk Carrier - Handy, Panamax and Cape Size - C/O, 1AE & other off/engrs & rating crew
3) VLCC - Rating crew only
4) Product Tanker - Ratign crew only
5) Chemical Tanker - Rating crew only
6) General Cargo - C/O, 1AE and other off/engrs and rating crew.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 146-SB112408-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)