Pasig City Jobs Accounting Staff Position at BOGIL ISLA INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we BOGIL ISLA INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accounting staff and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||BOGIL ISLA INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Qualified Applicants must be
- Bachelor Degree of Accountancy or Financial Management
- Have Experience in handling data, bills, invoices, and QuickBooks is advantage
- Can render overtime if needed
- Have analytical skills and good in numbers
- Willing to train in 14 days to evaluate
- CAN START ASAP!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MK kitchen established the biggest total kitchen equipment town in the Philippines to provide better quality of product and service of plan, design, fabrication, construction and after sales service through accumulated experiences and techniques.
MK kitchen specializes on customized product and service to care all customers from the small restaurants to big kitchen facilities like hotels, resorts, schools, hospitals, commercial buildings and etc. The company also has all the kitchen equipment parts and professional After sales service team to bring satisfaction onto the customers after sales as well.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: CS200260902
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SSS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, Regular Hours Mondays-Saturdays