Quezon City Jobs Accounting Staff – Onsite – Can Start Asap Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Information Professionals, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Staff - Onsite - Can start ASAP and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱18,000 - ₱19,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Accounting Staff - Onsite - Can Start Asap|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
• Receiving and Accurate Encoding of sales and payments records
• Review and validation of encodings done by other clerks
• Issue Invoices and Statements of Accounts (SOA)
• Ensure correct filing of all records based on company policies and standards Accounts Payable:
• Audit and endorse expense reports for payments
• Receive, review and endorse cash advance replenishment requests
• Regular review of Cash advance floats
• Record, Review and endorse invoices for payment
• Ensure all critical payables (Utilities, etc) are paid on time
• Send monthly reports to Accountants for Legal and statutory reporting to Local Tax Authorities Treasury:
• Receive and record all payments received
• Monitor check payments maturity
• Issue checks for Payments
• Monitor payments records against confirmed bank transactions Reporting:
• Ensure timely reporting of Sales Monthly scorecards
• Creation and review of monthly reports related but not limited to sales, collections performance, and quality of the sales and marketing team
• Issue Ad Hoc reports as required Others :
• Review stock inventory release as needed
• Ensure to raise all questionable transactions and process deviations to the head of Accounting
Key Results Area: Operational KRA
• Timely Completion of reports based on Calendar
• Quality on-time reports
• Compliance to company procedures
• Processing transactions within agreed TAT
• Quality of document and report submission
• Compliance to company policy
Key Job Requirements:
• 4 year course college graduate (Accounting, Accountancy)
• At least 1 year experience in any of the following fields : Basic Accounting Experience in Accounts Receivables or Payables, or Treasury and Banking
• Minimal experience in Office Administration
• Basic Microsoft Office Skills
• Computer literacy Advance skills
• Basic English Communication Skills
Permanent/direct employment with the client
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days