Cavite Jobs Accounting Staff Position at United Graphics Expression Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, United Graphics Expression Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cavite and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounting Staff and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||United Graphics Expression Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Business Administration course, preferably Accounting,
- Accept fresh graduate but experience is an advantage.
- Analytical and MS Word, Excel, and Power Point knowledge.
- Ensures the completeness and submission of billing invoice in compliance with client requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that commercial and or pro forma invoice coincides wit PO details.
- Prepares GL entries and transactions efficiently in the system at all times.
- Organize and manages to maintain a safekeeping practice of the importation transactions and its related documents for easy retrieval and future references.
- Timely submission of monthly reports.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time Superior.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNITED GRAPHIC EXPRESSION CORPORATION (UGEC) is a full-service printing company - a complete resource encompassing all aspects of print solutions from design conceptualization to execution.With headquarters in Dasmariñas, Cavite, since 1988, we have continued to expand our capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. UGEC is a company that welcomes the opportunity to pursue new and progressive printing solutions for our clients. UGEC has earned its ISO Certification (ISO 9001:200) in Y2001. This has been upgraded to the 2008 version (ISO 9001:2008). UGEC is a one-stop-shop, catering to the complexity and sophistication of our clients needs.
To deliver Secured Products and Services to People/Society for the Future, Today
To be the leader in providing FUNCTIONAL, VALUABLE, and SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS in
print and its applications
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, PagIbig, Philhealth, 13th month pay and Rice Subsidy every month