Makati City Jobs Accounting Supervisor / Fs Compiler Position at Mix Plant, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Mix Plant, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting supervisor / fs compiler with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱35,000 to a maximum of ₱40,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Mix Plant, Inc.|
|Position||Accounting Supervisor / Fs Compiler|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- With exposure to Computerized Accounting System
- With exposure to taxation, system improvement and reconciliation of inventory.
- Prepares monthly Financial Statements (FS) including Bank Reconciliations, and FS Analysis, consolidates annual budget and served as a central person during external audits (BIR, SGV, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to MPI such as SEC, BIR, etc.
- Validates accuracy and completeness of all financial entries/transactions done by the General Accounting Section in the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and BIR Computerized Accounting System (CAS), Oracle R12 System and safe keep backup files.
- Performs filing of validated Official Register Books (ORBs) and BIR Form on Excise Tax on sweetened beverages.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||5F, Mix Plant, Inc., Tuscan Bldg., 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legaspi, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
.Equipped with a 200-kilo capacity blender situated in a nook behind the GDI office in Aurora Boulevard, the production crew of three people in 1985 released the very first product, CHOCOLATE POWDER DRINK, to Golden Donuts Shops. In a matter of two years, production grew by leaps and bounds such that all of Dunkin’s seven donut and bakery premixes were added to production. Such tremendous volume necessitates the establishment of a plant along Visayas Avenue in Quezon City. Even Quality Control (QC) and Research and Development (R&D) Sections moved into the plant in 1987.
In 1988, the premix plant, otherwise known as MIX PLANT, started producing GDI’s fudge, glazes and toppings. By the first quarter of 1989, Mix Plant was already supporting GDI with baked croissants. The bakery facilities built for croissants further became utilized as Mix Plant was able to supply many of the shops with baked muffins, brownies and cookies.
On July 1, 1989, MIX PLANT became a full-fledged company which aims not only to serve GDI but other interested clients as well. Our product lines are not only limited to bakery products but also include cakes and roll mixes, pastry mix, ready-to-use icings, toppings, specialty mixes, glazes and spice blends.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Rufino St., Legazpi, Makati