Accounting Supervisor (hybrid) Vacancies at CCK CITY NETWORK, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon & Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Supervisor (Hybrid) in our business office, CCK CITY NETWORK, INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CCK CITY NETWORK, INC.|
|Position||Accounting Supervisor (hybrid)|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Comply with all company, local and national accounting and financial regulations
- Maintains accurate financial records while compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data
- Creates periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, and all other special reports requested by the management
- Prepares revenue projections and forecasting expenditure to manage the company’s budget
- Assists in payroll accounting and mandatory reporting.
- Assists in the computation of any tax related concerns and provision of optimal tax strategies
- Maintains and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assists in all audit preparation, investigation and resolution of audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting
- Assists the management in the decision-making process by preparing financial analyses and reports and providing recommendations
- Contributes to the development of accounting policies and procedures
- Performs other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- At least 1-2 years experience in external audit and taxation
- Experience in Quickbooks is desired but not required
- Hybrid, two days WFH and three days onsite
- Site location: Ortigas, Pasig City
- Opportunity to work in Japan
- Inclusive Culture
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
- Supportive Management
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CCK City Network, Inc. is a business outsourcing company established here in the Philippines in October 2006. It is a subsidiary of City Computer Co., Ltd., a Japanese company.
CCK is dedicated to producing secured and high-quality results in all of its outsourcing services: software development, data encoding, English language processing, and customer service representation.
To create sustainable employment while providing superior quality service to our clients.
Our vision is sustainable global business. We are committed and highly dedicated as vested partners of our clients and their business.
We provide superior quality of services that our clients need to sustain and grow their business.
We deliver high level of accuracy. We understand the impact of errors in our client's business and their success.
We protect our client's business like ours. We guarantee top of the industry security measures and compliance to industry standards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS200616304
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits