Cavite Jobs Administrative Staff Position at Multiplex Metals Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Staff. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Multiplex Metals Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Multiplex Metals Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The job responsibilities and duties of Office and Administrative Staff will vary to some degree from one employer to another, but the basic responsibility for most is to oversee the work of office employees and administrative workers. To meet this responsibility, Office and Administrative Staff may perform the following administrative services:
- Oversee daily duties of employees to ensure that quality standards are being met and proper procedures are being followed
- Give guidance to employees in handling errors, problems, complaints and/or disputes
- Coordinate work schedules and duty assignments
- Interpret and explain work procedures and policies to staff
- Prepare and manage reports, manuals, correspondence and other documents using a database or word processing
- Review records and reports relevant to payroll, production and other workplace activities for monitoring employee activities and evaluating performance
- Implement company or departmental policies, procedures and quality/service standards
- Maintain records, including inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, and maintenance documentation
- Maintain inventory records of all items.
- Provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others.
- Monitor, prepare emails and answer or forward as required.
- Maintain office filing and storage system.
- Prepare documents necessary for deliveries and transmittal.
- Maintain Transmittal Register
- Maintain Delivery Receipts Register.
- Updating of Reports every day.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- Mechanical Technology College Graduate diploma or equivalent education required.
- preferably with Machinery Background
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- PROFICIENT in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- with at least Valid driver’s license.
- preferably from Cavite
For interested applicant, you may send your resume at **@gmail.com
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.