Bulacan Jobs Airline And Travel Reservations Representative Position at Sapient Global Services Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Sapient Global Services Inc are looking for candidates for the position of airline and travel reservations representative with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Sapient Global Services Inc|
|Position||Airline And Travel Reservations Representative|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Airline and Travel Reservations Representative
Leisure & Travel
Sapient Global Services Inc
Negros South Road
Muñoz, Quezon City
Quezon City, Metro Manila
At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient is the best choice for you.
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time, and quality of input.
• Resolves telephone messages and delivers information and facts/recommendations to users.
• inspects mail, fax, and email to deliver client services.
• Operates computer/online regulations with the main objective of answering consumer questions.
• 18 years of age and above
• College Graduate with at least 6 months of BPO experience
• High School graduate with at least 3 to 6 months of BPO experience preferred
₱20,00 – ₱30,00
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
At least Highschool Graduate
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.