Taguig City Jobs Analyst Position at Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Analyst. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc. and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bayer Business Services Philippines, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Central Controlling Analyst
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be and act as the senior expert within assigned team and beyond, leading and managing functional areas within the team and providing guidance to other colleagues.
- Drive and actively participate and contribute atand to expert communities through global calls and other media.
- Interact with key business functions (e.g. Controlling, Procurement, Product Supply, etc.) to ensure proper accounting for the particular areas of operation
- Partner with the Global Office (GO) to ensure globally defined standards and activity splits, as well as liaise with the Service Center Manila/Barcelona regarding closing issues and to implement desired and necessary processes and changes.
- Interact with internal and external auditors ensuring prompt response to audit requests. Contribute to set appropriate ICS controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Take a key role in global as well local projects, legal entities and system mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
- Support the overall closing process and ensure timely and accurate respective closing activities delivery of legal entity in scope.
- Review the closing results and follow up withdivisions and functions; Perform manual postings where applicable.
- Give senior expert support regarding assigned LEs closing process in all critical areas and topics. Anticipate possible issues and pro-actively manage changes. Perform and use escalation management.
- Value Flow Management
- Be the first contact of “local business” (mainly controlling) regarding requirements for change in cost value flows (e.g. in CCA, PCA and COPA).
- Challenge Status quo and suggestion of possible improvements on business requirements following the “fit for purpose” concept, adding value through consultancy, solutions proposals and complexity reductions.
- Monitor data quality, identify correction requirements and coordinate as well as perform adjustments for CCA, PCA and CO-PA. Interface to GO in special cases to decide on appropriate value flow
- Anticipate possible issues and pro-actively manage changes. Perform and use escalation management.
- Create and specify ticket / requirement for new and adjusted master data and value flows (CC, internal order, cost element, cycle/cost allocation) and inform business
- Initiate / approve accounting posting request (WPA/BayJED) for postings within Overhead Management including possible corrections in Income Statement and Segment Reporting.
- Manage BW/H2R reports in an expert level of expertise, being able to give guidance and support other colleagues and other stakeholders. – Expert ad hoc support and project support for related areas.
- Support external & internal audit and perform ICS controls in his/her own area of expertise and responsibility in case of need.
- Product Accounting (PA) and Inventory Valuation
- Manage sites as the expert for Product Costing / Inventory Valuation
- Contact business (Controlling, Production etc.) for clarification of business requirements, changes needed for variances of production orders and purchase prices
- Check results of process order settlement and follow up variances on production orders and purchase prices, inform GO for error correction
- Check and change tariffs / activity prices
+63 858 0600
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bayer in the Philippines
Since its entry in the Philippines in 1962, Bayer has transformed itself into a multi-industry organization bringing life science innovations and solutions through its purpose of “Science for a better life”. We have over 1,200 dedicated employees who live the Bayer vision of “Health for all, hunger for none” to serve the health & nutrition needs of Filipino farmers, patients, consumers, and customers.
It has three legal entities operating in the country: Bayer Philippines Inc. (Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Radiology), Bayer Crop Science Philippines, and Bayer Business Services Philippines Inc. with primary locations in Laguna and Taguig City.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the life science fields of health care and nutrition. Its products and services are designed to help people and planet thrive by supporting efforts to master the major challenges presented by a growing and aging global population.Bayer is committed to drive sustainable development and generate a positive impact with its businesses. The Bayer brand stands for trust, reliability, and quality throughout the world. For more information, go to ww.bayer.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)