National Capital Region City Jobs Analyst Position at Kubota Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kubota Philippines, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Analyst (IT Programmer) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Kubota Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Provide overall assistance in all IT related requirements and concerns
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, tests, deploys and maintains business applications and systems integration required for the operation.
- Ensures best practices are used throughout the software development process.
- Actively participates in all aspects of software development process.
- Deploys systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Analyses and resolves technical and application problems.
- Understands the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Assesses opportunities for applications and processes improvement and prepares documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adheres to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Generates regular reports in a format and frequency which has been agreed-upon with the users. When necessary, performs the needed programming in order to deliver the reports.
- Ensures data accuracy and consistencies through validation with relevant technical or business groups.
- Periodically initiates report reviews to maintain relevance of data provided.
- As may be needed, participate in project discussions to ensure report requirements are well understood prior to go-live date.
- Generates ad hoc or special reports as aligned with requestors. Assist in operational support efforts by providing necessary data.
- Proactively suggests designs and processes improvements based on available resources and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have a solid programming experience in the Windows environment.
- Knowledge in defensive coding skills will be given preference.
- Experience in the following is advantage i.e. web, and mobile development, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Crystal Reports
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving team and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Fresh graduates with OJT experience in programming are welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kubota Philippines Incorporated, 232 Quirino Hwy, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGES
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kubota Corporation of Japan was established in 1890 and has become an international brand leader with a focus on contributing to society by offering environmentally compatible equipment designed to improve quality of life. Kubota Corporation has subsidiaries and affiliates that manufacture and/or market products that are sold in more than 130 countries. Kubota was the first agricultural machinery manufacturing company in Japan to receive the prestigious "Deming Award," for manufacturing excellence. In 1992, Kubota Corporation received the "Sankei Newspaper Award" as part of the first Global Environment Awards, recognizing the Company’s continuing contribution to protection of environment. Our main products: Farm & Industrial Machinery Sector (Tractor, Combine & Rice Transplanter, Engines, Construction Machinery, Agricultural-related Products). Other products : Water & Environment Systems Sector (Ductile Iron Pipes, Valves, Drainage Fittings, Pumps, Environmental Equipment & Plant Engineering, Membrane Solutions, Sewage Treatment Plant（Johkasou）; Social Infrastructure Sector (Materials, Steel Pipes, Air Conditioning Equipment, Vending Machines, Weighing & Measuring Control Systems) Subsidiaries & Affiliates: Overseas Office – Beijing, Hanoi, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai; North America - 10 Branches; Europe - 6 Branches; Asia & Oceania – 24 Branches including Philippine branch.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: SEC Reg. No. 146637
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Productivity Incentive Pay, Uniform Allowance & Other Special Benefit, Company Uniform
- Specific Location: Baesa, Quezon City