Taguig City Jobs Android Developer Position at Gebo Cermex Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Android Developer. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Gebo Cermex Philippines, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Gebo Cermex Philippines, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our GECO-PH team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer science and experience in developing and maintaining complex systems.Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the Android platform creating and participating in continuous improvement initiatives, and advancing product quality.
- Performing root cause analysis of software issues and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience programming with Java
- At least 2-3 years of experience programming/working with Android applications using the Android SDK, tools, and debugger/profiler (Android Studio, Profilers, LeakCanary, Crashlytics, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and principles
- Experience with app architectures (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience with one or more source control platforms such as Git
- Experience with Android/Linux subsystems (Audio/Video/Picture, Bluetooth/BLE, HDMI, USB, Accessibility)
- Experience on Kotlin and Android Jetpack would be nice to have but not required.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Service Awards
- Statutory Benefits
- 12 Days Vacation Leave effective from Day 1 of employment.
- 14 Days Sick Leave effective from Day 1 of employment.
- 13th month bonus
- Competitive Salary
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In a complex industry where know-how is everything. Gebo Cermex is formed from two strong brands: Gebo & Cermex, gathering packaging line engineering experience across market segments from beverages and food to pharmaceuticals, to home and personal care. For over half a century, our experts have improved the performance of production and packaging lines in some of the most demanding industries. Today more than 37, 00 equipment design, manufacturing to line engineering, services and line improvement.
Gebo Cermex, headquartered in France is a people-centric organization with 1800 employees and over 15 commercial & manufacturing sites in all major regions around the world.
No-one knows packaging lines like we do. We are first in line.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Working Clothes