Makati City Jobs Application Engineer Position at SKF Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
SKF Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as application engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Mechanical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SKF Philippines Inc.|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
SKF PHILIPPINES INC.
Our expertise is built on the development, design and manufacture of bearings, seals, power transmission, condition monitoring, connected technologies and lubrication systems. And we also provide machine health assessment, engineering and remanufacturing, asset management and bearing related services. But what we’re really offering is an arena for innovation – an opportunity for our customers to use the tools we provide to explore, improve or rethink the performance of their rotating equipment. A place where even the smallest adjustment can make a big difference.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team:
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical support delivery for SKF product portfolio through bearing application engineering and technical solutions
- Conduct onsite technical meetings, understand, know machines, and develop customized solutions for demanding applications with focus on improving rotating machine reliability
- Ability to propose design improvements, value proposition and coordinate implementation of the solution to the application & reliability engineering team
- Deliver training courses on bearing maintenance & technology as well as support to product training to end-user clients
- Provide technical support for SKF industrial distributors and to end-user customer in coordination with business sales team
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
- With proven track record as a service provider to the Industrial Market
- Knowledge and experience in plant maintenance, bearing applications, seals, power transmission, lubricants, lubrication systems and machine condition monitoring is a plus
- Able to communicate well in English, both written and oral and would like to work in a team environment
- Independent, with good planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Competent in PC applications (i.e. MS O365, excel, word, ppt)
- Will be based in Makati City and willing to travel from time to time to other areas of assignment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SKF Philippines Inc., Alegria Building, 2229 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Multinational Company
- Unlimited career development
- company incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SKF is a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training.
SKF was founded in 1907 and rapidly grew to become a global company. As early as 1920, the company was well-established in Europe, North and Latin America, Asia and Africa. SKF is represented in over 130 countries through its own sales companies and over 17,00 distributor locations. The company has around 115 manufacturing units in 24 countries.
SKF has a unique understanding of rotating equipment and how machine components and industrial processes are interrelated. Our products, solutions and technologies are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers and aftermarket customers around the world, in every major industry, at each phase of the asset lifecycle.
In 1989, SKF Philippines Inc. was established with its head office in Makati City and branch offices in Cagayan De Oro, Davao and Polomolok in South Cotabato. We have over 20 authorized industrial and automotive distributors throughout the country.
Products & Services
- BEARINGS & UNITS and ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
- SEALS and SOLUTIONS
- LINEAR MOTION & PRECISION TECHNOLOGIES (Mechatronics)
- COUPLING SYSTEMS
- MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS and LUBRICANTS
- CONDITION MONITORING PRODUCTS and SYSTEMS
- POWER TRANSMISSION PRODUCTS and SYSTEMS
- CENTRALIZED LUBRICATION SYSTEMS [Lubrication Solutions]
- SPECIAL LUBRICANTS (Extreme Temperature Applications)
- OTHER SOLUTION and CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS
- RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES and CONSULTANCY
- TRAINING COURSES [Public Courses or In-House On Site]
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: SEC Reg. No: 166499
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Rice Allowance, Group Life Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Retirement Plan, Office uniform