National Capital Region Jobs Area Manager Position at I-Foods Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of AREA MANAGER in our company, I-Foods Group, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱35,000 - ₱50,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||I-Foods Group, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Role is to ensure all restaurants under your jurisdiction are providing the quality of service that your brand expects, while also monitoring sales growth, revenue, and management employees. Your responsibilities as a business unit manager require you to ensure policies and procedures clear and in place at every location in your area.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related course
· At least 3 years work experience for the same position
· Has managing experience in sales, restaurant and retail industry
· Sales driven person
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organization and leadership skills
· Knowledge in FOH, BOH, store opening management
· Dependable, reliable and ethical person
· Has sense of accountability, urgency, leadership and optimistic
· Ability to work on weekends and holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Employee reward on the basis of accomplishments
- Work-life Balance
- Family oriented work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
I-Foods Group, Inc. is an avant-garde player in the food and beverage industry. It prides itself in cutting-edge restaurant concepts which drive market sales.
Founded in January 2001, it is managed by a team of gourmands with a collective experience of two decades in the food and beverage industry. The company is owned by a gourmand who enjoys traveling the globe in search of exciting recipes and concepts. He was a finalist in the 2005 Accenture search for Entrepreneur of the Year.
Part of the I-Foods portfolio: Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory, Cow Cow Ice, Letao. Tokyo Market Ph, Torimomo, Maguro Prime, Copa De Manila and Japan Fudo.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SL cash conversion