Quezon City Jobs Assistant Brand Manager Position at BLK Cosmetics
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Brand Manager. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BLK Cosmetics, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱30,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Brand Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute ideas to product development, beauty innovations and testing and assessment of products
- Assist with brand image and experience, marketing, merchandising, design and promotion, developing and executing short and long term strategies and marketing initiatives
- Help monitor and analyze marketing budgets, pricing, sales and competitive activity.
- Manage the brand through social media accounts, brand website and public relations – channels we rely on the most to create consumer demand, shape the direction and perception of the brand.
- This includes but is not limited to managing and updating BLK’s Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok answering inquiries across all social media accounts; creating and implementing content calendars and digital marketing plans; assisting with the creation and implementation of public relation initiatives and promotional content such as press releases, corporate newsletters/e-zines, social media content; ensuring social media and PR messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Graduate of any four year course, preferably with a major in Business or Marketing
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Brand Management (experience in the FMCG or Retail industry is an advantage)
- At least 1 year experience in supervisory or assistant managerial
- Must have excellent leadership, project management, communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||blk cosmetics, Trinoma Mall, North Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anne Curtis launches her own makeup line, and it’s all about Uncomplicated Beauty
The self-confessed makeup lover is out to change the local beauty game
Celebrated actress, TV host, recording artist, endorser, author, pursuer of dreams, and all-around media darling: Anne Curtis sure has a lot of feathers in her cap, and she recently added another one as she finally launched her very own makeup line,blk cosmetics.
As a beauty icon herself—and a self-confessed makeup lover—it is only fitting that Anne’s most recent venture is one that indulges her kikay side. To bring this passion project to life, she partnered with businesswoman and beauty maven Jacqe Yuengtian Gutierrez to create a one-of-a kind makeup line that is all about uncomplicated beauty.
Why blk cometics? “It stands for the color black—something timeless, elegant, and uncomplicated,” explains Anne. But unlike other cosmetic products, blk aims to stand out by going back to basics. Explains Jacqe, “Our goal is to keep things simple. Plus, I’m also proud of the fact that we are one of the few local brands that has an official cruelty-free certification from PETA.”
Anne knows how important it is to have a beauty routine that works and won’t take much time. This meant paring down all the possible makeup options to come up with a carefully curated line that carries only the absolute essentials.
And so, blk cosmetics is out to give women what they really need—while also leaving room for play. “I call myself a chameleon,” Anne says, explaining the need for versatility. “I like to create endless looks depending on my mood: a fresh look today, a bold red lip tomorrow.”
Beauty made simple
“If there’s anyone who can understand the need for simple yet top-quality products that work, that would be me!” says Anne, who learned to do makeup through trial and error. Given her own beauty struggles, Anne channeled all her learnings into creating the brand, and was very involved in every step—from conceptualizing and testing the formulas, as well as getting down to the nitty-gritty of product packaging. Needless to say, she’s been very hands-on from day one.
This is blk
This brings us to where Anne is right now—poised to empower other Filipino women with the confidence that makeup brings. And this why blk aims to make beauty as uncomplicated as possible. Says Jacqe, “blk is a reflection of Anne’s beauty philosophy—that less is more, and that beauty should be made easy.”
Anne, for her part, is just beyond excited for everyone to experience blk cosmetics. “I really wanted to do this, as it’s my first business venture that reflects who I am as a person,” she says. “Now that it’s here, I can’t wait for everyone to try it.”
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 3RC0000813785
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)