National Capital Region Jobs Assistant Hr Manager Position at Megaworld Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Hr Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Function as HR Generalist
- Facilitate and process Compensation and Benefits
- Handles the Talent Acquisition of the account handled.
- Conceptualize and execute engagement activities.
- Assist in the Learning and Development of employees.
- Oversee day to day HR Transactions.
- Directly reports to the Head of Human Resources.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Megaworld is the Philippines’ largest middle-income housing developer, high-rise residential condominium developer and business process outsourcing office developer and landlord. With its impressive-and unmatched-portfolio of large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in Metro Manila, the company continues to make a live-work-play-learn lifestyle more accessible to Filipinos.
Megaworld’s Eastwood City project in Quezon City, also home to the country’s first and most successful BPO park, best exemplifies the township concept. It serves as an inspiration for five other Megaworld townships: Forbes Town Center in the Global City, McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio, Newport City in Pasay City, Manhattan Garden City at the Araneta Center in Quezon City and Cityplace in Binondo, Manila.
As a first mover, Megaworld has been at the forefront of innovations in the real estate industry. It was the first to undertake middle-income condominium housing, build office projects for BPO-oriented companies, put up international offices to tap the Filipino market abroad and offer flexible payment terms and home financing facilities. In the last 27 years, Megaworld has launched more than 240 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers and hotels.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays and Half-day Saturday
- Specific Location: BGC, TAGUIG