National Capital Region Jobs Assistant Project Manager Position at D.M. Wenceslao & Associates Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||D.M. Wenceslao & Associates Inc.|
|Position||Assistant Project Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Over -all In charge on supervision and management from pre- construction phase, construction phase and post construction phase of the project ( from contract bidding and awarding, construction and execution, up to turnover/handover f the project).
- Oversees and evaluates projects status and are commends correctives action and control measures for proper and timely accomplishment of the project.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all project which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes and others.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Take charge in projects financial reports namely, contract valuation, financial summary, risk and opportunity, major operation update etc. under the strict supervision of the project manager
- Implement the contractor’s quality and assurance and quality plans to ensure compliance with drawings and specification and other contract documents
- Conduct inspections and prepare punch list report of all items that need correction/repair; instruct contractor to complete the rectification within the specified period
- Perform other miscellaneous task as assigned by the project manager
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The late Engr. Delfin M. Wenceslao Sr. organized D.M. Wenceslao and Associates Inc. (DMWAI) as an individual proprietorship in 1960. It was then incorporated in 1965 and is currently licensed by the Philippine Licensing Board as Category "AA" with classification as "General Engineering" and "General Building."
Over the years, the company has engaged in different projects expanding its experience in the field of construction. DMWAI has gained and maintained the necessary factors of production to implement various infrastructure works and has gained respect as one of the top construction companies in the Philippines.
In a span of more than 40 years, the company has remained competitive and is expanding to further improve the quality and distinction of its services. It has further enhanced its specialization to other businesses such as land banking, real estate development, land development and mass housing. These undertakings are geared towards providing people with the basic foundations for a better quality of life. Above all, quality and service to the people remain as DMWAI's top priorities.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Paranaque City