Makati City Jobs Bilingual Medical Front Desk Coordinator-floating In Miami Area Position at WS Audiology
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Bilingual Medical Front Desk Coordinator-Floating in Miami Area in our business office, WS Audiology.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Bilingual Medical Front Desk Coordinator-floating In Miami Area|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,00 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to meeting or exceeding center budget through effective outbound calls, proper scheduling, and schedule management.
- Prioritize welcome and confirmation calls and provide friendly and enthusiastic customer service.
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in/curbside appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential clients.
- Ensures all client information in TCM is current and accurate, included but not limited to address, phone, email, insurance, and physician.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with patients and potential customers. Retrieve phones messages and prioritizing return phone calls.
- Prepares and updates client charts. Check clients in and out of appointments accurately. Enter stock and custom orders, perform weekly inventory audit to ensure accuracy. Enter and tracks orders/invoices.
- Collects and record payments and assists in financing applications and processing financing. Maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits and perform all end of day processes and reports/ settlements.
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment and practices established safety and infection control protocols. Exercise confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information.
- Organizes and participate in Grass Roots marketing. Maintain basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Corporate management personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together.
- A structure of field support for your hearing center
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning & licensing reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways such as Hearing Care Provider and Client Experience Specialist Team Lead, Hearing Care Provider Advisory Board member, or District Manager
- Paid externships and a Hearing Instrument Specialist Trainee program
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.