Cavite Jobs Billing And Collection (for Pssi) – Cavite (dasmariñas & Imus) Position at Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as billing and collection (for pssi) - cavite (dasmariñas & imus) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)|
|Position||Billing And Collection (for Pssi) - Cavite (dasmariñas & Imus)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for the preparation Statement of Accounts and posting of payments
- Monitor and oversee the Account Receivables and Payables
- Safeguard and ensure collections from clients
- Respond to customers calls/concerns.
- Prepares necessary account reconciliation.
- Helps in the monthly corporate bank reconciliation.
- Performs other tasks as may be required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business course or equivalent)
- Preferably with experience related to the job is required
- Preferably knowledgeable in using SAP
- Must have strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- With good communication skills and can deal with different kinds of customers
- Preferably can start immediately.
- Locations available: Dasmariñas & Imus
- can start ASAP
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in integrated property management services including building administration center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivisions, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries. APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines premier business district, Makati City. It pioneered in automating parking, operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water from households for non-potable uses.
APMC offers the Ayala brand of service: personalized and customer-centered services, pro-active and cost-efficient maintenance, and continuous innovation on facilities and services that will enhance property values over time.
To be the best property management company in the Philippines, so that when people in business think property management, they think first and foremost of APMC and the property management standards set by the Company.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire