Pasay City Jobs Billing And Collection Supervisor Position at Belle Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Belle Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of billing and collection supervisor and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Billing And Collection Supervisor|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. The Task/Responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Attend to IRCs (Inquiries, Request, Complaints) of clients – Billing and Collection concerns
- Collection of Transfer and Registration Fees of pending accounts for title transfer
- Prepare Memo on Buyers’ Requests (Restructuring/Change of Payment Term/Reduction on Penalty Charges) for Management’s approval
- Timely sending of Collection Notices, Demand letters, and Notarial Cancellation Notices
- Assists clients who avail bank loan to finance lumpsum balances and coordinates with our accredited banks for the loan take-out
- CWT/Commission checking – Status of Accounts
- Preparation of Reminder Notices on Balloon Payments
- Timely issuance of Cancellation Memo for cancelled accounts
- Timely issuance of Cancellation to the association and the Club (HPI and Belle)
- Prepares report related to receivables as requested by Accounting
II. This output/reports coming out of their tasks are as follows:
- Monthly Reports (aging reports) for Finance and Mancom
- Budget preparation (annual)
II. The task deliverables will be effectively performed and delivered if the employee displays the following skills:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills with internal and external clients
- Willing to render overtime work in order to attain the department’s tasks/goals.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, accounting or other relevant field.
- Experience level: The candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in collections, accounts payable or receivable, or other related fields.
- Strong communication skills: The role requires excellent communication skills in order to effectively manage relationships with clients and customers.
- Negotiation skills: The candidate should possess excellent negotiation skills in order to effectively communicate with delinquent customers and negotiate repayment plans.
- Attention to detail: The role requires attention to detail in order to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills: The candidate should possess strong organizational skills to keep track of multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently: The role requires the candidate to be able to work independently and proactively manage their workload.
- Proficient with relevant software applications: The candidate should have experience with collections software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant software applications.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Belle Corporation is a developer of tourism and leisure destinations in the Philippines. Its principal asset is the City of Dreams Manila in PAGCOR Entertainment City by Manila Bay, which is being leased on a long-term basis to Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corporation (Melco). In addition to lease income, Belle is accorded a share in revenues or earnings from City of Dreams Manila’s gaming operations through the operating agreement between its 78.7%-owned subsidiary, Premium Leisure Corporation (PLC), and Melco. Belle also owns approximately one hectare of presently undeveloped land across from the City of Dreams Manila site.
South of Metro Manila, Belle owns significant real estate assets and develops premium residential resort projects around Tagaytay City. Among its exclusive destinations are the club and golf facilities and residential communities of Tagaytay Highlands and Tagaytay Midlands, as well as a further 800 hectares intended for future development.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical & Life Insurance, Vacation & Sick leave credits, Head office:Corporate attire, Tagaytay based:casual, Head office: 5 days/week, Tagaytay based:6 days a week