Pasay City Jobs Billing Collection Assistant Position at Shoketsu SMC Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Shoketsu SMC Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Billing Collection Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Shoketsu SMC Corporation|
|Position||Billing Collection Assistant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs callouts to buyer for the assigned accounts.
- Sends follow through email for the list of contacted buyers.
- Prepares and updates statuses of the assigned accounts in a daily basis.
- Accurately tags in SAP Z-diary any callout result made with the buyer.
- Creates CRM ticket/s for buyer/s with special request.
- Prepares and submits daily accomplishment report to SCU Leads for consolidation.
- Coordinates buyer’s payment related concerns to appropriate department/s to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensures complete handling of all assigned accounts for the month.
- Escalates special buyer’s issues to superior for resolution.
- Graduate of any four (4) year Business related course.
- Has good communication skills.
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP.
- Keen attention to details.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Amenable to work in Pasay City, from 9AM to 6PM.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At SMC, customer is the prime motivation of our existence. As we serve the automation industries through pneumatics, we strive to provide the latest and most advanced products that keep our customers ahead the competitors. We shall constantly seek a mutually beneficial partnership with our customers, innovating with new products and services and fulfilling our commitment to customer’s satisfaction and our philosophy of “Always Getting Better”.
As a leading manufacturer of pneumatic control equipment, the SMC Group has 60% share in Japan and a 23% share in the global market.
The SMC Group boasts unrivaled flexibility in addressing the particular needs of customers with its extensive line up or 650 thousand product items, as well as a quick turnaround delivery of most of its standardized products in only one day after an order is received. The leading R&D capabilities in the field of pneumatic control technologies have established considerable customer trust in the group's ability to offer the optimum products for meeting the automation and labor saving requirements in various industries.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mandated Benefits