Bim Design Engineer Vacancies at NIRAS Asia Manila Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, NIRAS Asia Manila Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as BIM DESIGN ENGINEER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|NIRAS Asia Manila Inc.
|Bim Design Engineer
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
|Engineering, Other Engineering
The BIM Design Engineer will primarily be involved in the design phase of road sector projects in Europe. He/she will be part of an interdisciplinary team with significant opportunities for professional development, including participation in projects outside of the Philippines.
You will be part of a team that comprises road and construction staff across Scandinavia. We emphasize on professional development through exciting and challenging projects.
- Trained as an engineer or an architect with a minimum of 3 years BIM design experience.
- Strongly motivated to become a BIM super user.
- Experienced in road design and with general knowledge of related professional areas such as geotechnical engineering, storm water drainage, sewer line and utility design, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Is a pro-active and an energetic team player.
- Is committed, structured, and able to maintain focus.
- Motivated by being part of an international, interdisciplinary working team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Construction Engineering and Management/Technology or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in using BIM applications on projects.
- Ideally with working knowledge of Microstation and Openroad
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The NIRAS Group is an international multidisciplinary consultancy firm with Nordic roots and values. Our vision is twofold: to be the partner of choice for our clients and the employer of choice for professionals with the know-how and drive to help fulfil our mission. To date, we have delivered over 2,00 development assistance projects in over 100 countries across the globe, including 26 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Our strong reputation is based on ISO quality assured systems and processes by trained professionals in project management field, tailoring project delivery to the needs of our clients and partners.
NIRAS International Development Consulting specializes in providing technical assistance on behalf of official development aid (ODA) clients. We collaborate with international development organizations, donors, governments, institutional investors, and the private sector. We design, implement, and manage projects and investments aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to bolster economic development, enhance livelihoods, reduce inequality, improve education and health, and build climate and environmental resilience,
Niras Asia Manila Inc. is a limited company NIRAS established in the Philippines to serve as a regional hub and supporting office for Services Delivery, Project ManagementBusiness Development, as well as a liaison office to the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 010-142-785-000
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days