Makati City Jobs Bookkeeper Position at COST U LESS TRADE VENTURES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, COST U LESS TRADE VENTURES is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of BOOKKEEPER and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||COST U LESS TRADE VENTURES|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Bookkeeper Job Description
Bookkeepers are responsible for maintaining an organization’s key accounting records, known as ledgers. Day-to-day activities include recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them in various accounts. Being a broad and varied role, A Bookkeeper job description should emphasize the need for a strong sense of time management and organizational skills, and with exposure to many aspect of the accounting function it can be a stepping stone to a more senior or specialized accounting role.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles. CPA is a plus.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- At least 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, or MYOB.
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are currently the Fastest Growing Furniture and Interiors Provider in the Philippines. Cost U Less was established to cater to the Vast Requirements of different sectors in the Philippines.
We work together to bring Quality Products through Direct Importation and distribute direct to Dealers, SMEs, Top Corporations and Institutions such as Call Centers, Restaurants, Malls, Dept Stores and End Consumers.
Since we are a Direct Importer we are very aggressive in offering Products at Affordable Offerings therefore making sales very easy for our team, besides the fact that we are very much agressive in Marketing our products and services through various means available.
We will be expanding more and more to be able to be the leading company in the Philippines in terms of the Furniture & Trading Industry.
Established in 2007 we have been growing steadily and in order to grow further we need the right people, driven to grow their careers with us, together we may be able to accomplish our Vision.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Semi-Formal, Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 6:30pm