Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Bookkeeper Position at Smartsourcing
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Hi! We’re Smartsourcing, and we’re looking for a Finance Admin/ Bookkeeper who can work with us full-time and on-site!
Be a part of the Smartsourcing crew !
Smartsourcing was born with the purpose of changing people’s lives. Our goal is not only to make sure businesses grow and succeed but also that our people thrive and love where they work. We recruit, train, and manage our associates and provide them with great benefits. We take pride in the fact we are an award-winning organization that is certified as one of the best places to work in Cebu City, courtesy of HR Asia.
Here’s why we think you’d love working at Smartsourcing…
At Smartsourcing, we’re all about fostering a positive work environment for our people. We’re always looking for folks who are not afraid to be their absolute authentic selves because we value diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a certified, award-winning great place to work. We believe that you can expect the best out of your people only when they’re happy with where they work and what they do. Some of our company perks include:
- Above-industry salary package
- Day Shift
- Fixed weekends off
- ⚕️ HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
- Free lunch every day
- ☕ Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino) made by our in-house barista
- On-site nursery for you busy working moms and dads
- ️ Subsidized gym membership at Anytime Fitness
- Paid leaves
- And so much more!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.