Quezon City Jobs Bookkeeper | Temp Wfh | Gy Shift | Qc Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Bookkeeper | Temp WFH | GY Shift | QC with full time working hours for our company office, Emapta, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Emapta, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Bookkeeper | Temp WFH | GY Shift | QC.
|Position||Bookkeeper | Temp Wfh | Gy Shift | Qc|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
EMAPTA is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our client-partner, SPOKE!
Spoke is a BPO whose primary focus is helping some of the world’s most innovative startups scale. With four offices across the globe, our mission is to help rapidly growing businesses by creating a new type of outsourcing firm. One that prides itself on partnerships instead of being a service provider. Not only do we spend dozens of extra hours curating the employees on our teams to ensure the best cultural fit, but we also invest time and resources in training across verticals to help spur new ideas and build innovative processes and technology to ensure we are as efficient and creative as possible for our partners.
There are no dead-end jobs at Spoke as we are always learning and growing in our professional endeavors. Every member of the team comes in each day with a creative mindset. We ask ourselves, “How can we do what we do better? Let’s turn the tables and think about how we can approach this issue differently.” With this mindset, we’ve become the fastest growing outsource firm for high growth companies in the U.S. We truly believe that helping startups build better and more efficient businesses helps push society forward. We are a fair and equal opportunity employer everywhere we operate and are committed to providing the training and experience that will enable our staff to propel their careers to the next level.
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays; nightshift (work schedule may change according to business needs)
Location: Quezon City
- The principal focus of this position is to provide accounting support for various programs ranging from Quickbooks Online to Oracle Netsuite.
- Successful candidates should have significant experience with new transactions, journal entries, accruals/prepaid, expense classification, reconciliation maintain and file requisite documents for taxation compliance. In addition to the above mentioned, the successful candidate should also expect to carry out, from time to time, basic back-office and administrative tasks although they are rare.
- Organizing files and making sure trackers are updated
- Ensuring Correctness and Accuracy of Quickbooks
- Performing month-end bank reconciliation
- Recording Adjusting Journal Entries
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage, accounts payable ledgers, and bank and credit card statements.
- Proactively review current procedures and seek ways to improve processes to ensure a timely monthly close, the accuracy of accounting entries, and operational efficiency.
- Participate with Employee Engagement activities that would promote the welfare and positive atmosphere for the team.
- Other tasks that may be assigned
Position Selection Criteria
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic.
- Must be able to function independently, and hit the ground running.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the processes given per task.
- Should have that “Will to go the extra mile” attitude.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Should have finished BS Accountancy or any related Accountancy course.
- An ability to “speak up” and inform management of ways we can improve or make something better either internally or at the client level.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours/shifts. Shift schedule may vary and rest days may eventually be assigned outside weekends depending on business needs.
- An openness to performing Ad-hoc tasks may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Familiarity with ERP systems Quickbooks online and Netsuite is a plus
- Must have a firm grasp of US GAAP, with the ability to identify, and provide solutions to accounting and reporting issues.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent English communication skills both speaking and writing.
- Existing access to internet services at home. You will be provided a company computer and internet/power allowance while you are on WFH Status.
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
- Stunning office space
- HMO coverage plus 1 dependent or mutual fund upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Talent engagement & development programs
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - TIP, Quezon City, 6/F The Ignacia Place Mother Ignacia Street, cor Sgt. Esguerra Ave, St, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines