Cavite Jobs Branch Manager- Calabarzon Position at Makati Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Makati Finance Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Branch Manager- Calabarzon for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Makati Finance Corporation|
|Position||Branch Manager- Calabarzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our company is continuously expanding the business and improving the organization through hiring competent personnel who can drive the workforce.
We are in need of dynamic individuals who can help us sustain our aggressive growth!
- Candidate must be graduate of Marketing or any business related course
- Must be handling 3 to 5 years’ experience in handling supervisory and managerial role
- Has a strong Leadership skill and vast experience in Sales Analysis, Inventory Management, Operations Management, and People Management
- Must be able to multi-task and can be work under pressure with less supervision
- Proficient in computer software Office applications and other relevant computer programs
- Knowledgeable in motorcycle industry and can maximize sales and profitability in the branch
What awaits you if you consider this opportunity?
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Loan Facilities Program
- Performance Bonus
- Career Growth
- Trainings and Seminars
- Work Life Balance
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Makati Finance Corporation was established in 1966 by the Benitez Family. At that time, its main activities were stock dealership, extension of credit facilities and acceptance of private placements.
In the mid-1970s, MIFC was acquired in full by the Amalgamated Development Corporation (ADC), another Benitez Family affiliated firm with a wider shareholder base. MIFC then dropped “Investment” from its name and concentrated on lending activities. MFC’s main product lines as a credit institution included real estate financing, appliance financing, fleet car financing and insurance services.
Like many local companies, MFC was affected by the economic and financial crisis that hit the country during the mid-1980s. To continue having a sound and stable balance sheet and avert losses that could lead to bankruptcy, MFC scaled down its operations and focused instead on the collection of receivables.
In 1993, the management put in place a new management team, which included dynamic and experienced professionals in the finance industry. The investment opportunities presented by the economy’s take off towards sustainable growth and development, and the challenges poised by the growing financial needs of its clientele, led MFC’s new management to re-position its business activities.
One step that has been made in order to grow the Company and make it attuned to changing socio-economic conditions is the introduction of new products and services such as direct financing, leasing, factoring of trade receivables, loan arrangement, general insurance services, Doctor’s loan and the latest is the Motorcycle Financing. With the expansion of its operations, MFC has also increased its capitalization. To further strengthen the Company, the stockholder base has been widened to include new shareholders. In addition, credit lines have been obtained from major commercial banks to build up the working funds. More importantly, it has established subsidiaries which are engaged in allied activities to expand its reach to the public.
In 2005, MFC started offering financing to motorcycle buyers. Its MC Financing loan product allows credit worthy individuals and small businesses to purchase motorcycles on installment at competitive rates. With motorcycles increasingly becoming the vehicle of choice now for low to middle class individuals, MFC sees the company’s growth in the coming years to be primarily driven by the motorcycle- buying sector.
MFC is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) since 2003 and the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas as provided for under the General Corporation Law and the Revised Financing Act. As such, all its policies and procedures are in conformity with statutory requirements. It has reportorial responsibility to the SEC which supervises all finance companies.
Makati Finance is staffed by professionals with a wealth of experience in the field of banking, finance and investment obtained from reputable local and foreign firms. Today, Makati Finance Corporation constitutes a better alternative than bigger banks in providing specific financial products and services with a personalized touch.
- Motorcycle Financing- Fast and easy installment plans used for purchase of brand new motorcycle units
- RX Cashline- A personal, multi- purpose, hassle free, non collateral loan that is designed for the credit needs of practicing doctors, ( MD, DMD and DVM)
- Multipurpose Business Loan –additional working capital that aims to serve the immediate financial needs of small and medium enterprises
You may log on to ww.makatifinance.ph for more information
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Company Uniform, Regular Working Hours