Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Branch Oic Position at Business Machines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Business Machines Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as branch oic and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Business Machines Corporation|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles all aspects of branch management – sales operations management, technical operations management, inventory management, receivables management, expense control/profitability contribution.
- Reviews/monitors sales performances of the sales group.
- Reviews sales proposals, proposed marketing/sales strategies by the sales group prior to approval.
- Assists in major projects/presentations/demonstrations as needed; keeps track of developments on these major projects.
- Does customer background checking and recommends to the Division Head whether to grant credit terms to the customer or not.
- Ensures fixed assets are all accounted for and well maintained including company vehicles.
- Reports to Division Head any damages to property/theft/robbery/accidents/force majeure/fire immediately as it happens and submits proof regarding the incidence of these events.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Experience in retail/office or bank equipment is an advantage.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales – Corporate, Retail or equivalent.
- Proven track record in sales management.
- Honest, with integrity, well organized a good leader.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BISMAC founded in 1957, has grown into the largest integrated office and bank equipment distributor in the Philippines. It has established a reputation for high quality office machines and reliable after sales support. Bismac prides itself in having well trained technicians and carrying a wide inventory of spare parts.
To attain leadership in the industry with standards of excellence as an Office Equipment Distributor and as a responsive and efficient Service organization.
To conduct business in a professional and honorable manner adhering to the values of ethical conduct, commitment, competence and excellence.
To achieve growth, stability and strength for the benefit of the employees, management and stockholders.
In addition, to uphold the company’s corporate responsibilitytowards the improvement of the economy and the welfare of the Filipino people.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mandatory Benefits