Quezon City Jobs Building Administrator Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Company Confidential is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Building Administrator and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably with post graduate degree
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
- With at least 3 years of working experience in building and property administration/management
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to make appropriate actions and decisions with strong analytical, composition, prioritizing, and people-management skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Trainings
- Free Parking
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.