Manila City Jobs Building Engineer Position at Pacific Land & Building Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Pacific Land & Building Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Building Engineer (Binondo, Manila) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱23,000 - ₱25,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Pacific Land & Building Corporation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Candidate must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer (REE)
- At least 2 years working experience as Building Engineer
- Knowledgeable in conducting Preventive Maintenance and supervision of all in-house engineering works
- Ability to implement appropriate facilities maintenance programs and measures that adhere to standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Computer literate
- Result oriented and with good leadership skills
- Good in oral and written communications
- Hardworking and honest
- Regular inspection of building facilities that includes escalators. Elevators, generator, transformer, A/C systems, exhaust systems, fire alarm systems – pump motors, lighting systems, building sound system, etc.
- Attend to all repairs immediately
- Implement preventive maintenance on all equipment
- Supervision of building electrical wirings, cablings and lighting facilities
- Supervise building works including tenant renovations; verify if all works conforms to the approved plans
- Counter check power and water meter billing
- Coordinate with all preventive maintenance agencies
- Monitor agency personnel when conducting preventive maintenance
- Responsible for proper company representation to all clients
- Responsible for proper functioning of all equipment
- Responsible for keeping the company safe from fire and other hazards
- Responsible for the upkeep of all maintenance tools
- Responsible for the productivity of all maintenance staff
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pacific Land And Building Corporation, Unit 501, 460 Quintin Paredes Road, corner Sabino Padilla St, Binondo, Manila, 1006 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Promotion to permanent employee
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pacific Land and Building Corporation is a company duly registered at the Securities and Exchange Commission with date of incorporation 24th of August 1961.
For the past six decades, the company continues to enhance the value of its properties through experience and expertise by introducing new developments and fresh concepts to its market with sound management skills and strong leadership in property administration.
To be one of the leading property developers in the country that provides best value for Filipinos.
- We develop properties with the objective of producing optimum results by delivering the best value for our customers.
- We provide opportunities to our employees through continuous training and personal development programs.
- We strive to create profitable opportunities for our clients and maximize shareholder value.
- We endeavor to contribute in the enrichment of the lives of our countrymen.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Immunization, etc.
- Specific Location: Binondo, Manila