Cavite Jobs Business Analyst Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Other Engineering
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help in driving efficiency and continuous improvement by providing analysis, reports and dashboards in accordance with the Global Field Services standards.
What will you do?
- Develop Standard Reports and Dashboards within core Schneider reporting systems
- Assist in the design of future dashboards and modification of existing ones to ensure inclusion of all business specifications, and minimal disruption of critical reports. Knowledge in Tableau for visualization is required.
- Assist analysts in translation of business requirements and business process, into functional system design requirements to facilitate various platform enhancements.
- Support Training and Ad-hoc request for reporting and dashboards.
- Drive/Support the data validation process (e.g. bFO vs BI) by using “Alteryx”
- Document projects to ensure clear technical understanding, especially in respect of maintenance and evolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or any equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Experience in using Alteryx and tableau is required
- Knowledge in using Java
- Must have the ability to effectively interface with the internal team as well as all cross functional teams relevant to data reporting
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)