Bulacan Jobs Business Analyst Supervisor Position at Nestle Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Analyst Supervisor. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nestle Philippines, Inc., and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nestle Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Business Analyst Supervisor|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Position Snapshot Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH / Rockwell, Makati, PH Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc. Full-time
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally.
We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of…
Oversees the bond between the Business Analysts, BSA and business consumers and customers, ensures a deep understanding of opportunities and issues facing business functions and advises on the best solutions. Translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IS/IT product requirements and plays a key role in between Operations, Business Development Unit and market business partners to specify, test and deploy IS/IT automation solutions.
Responsible to structure the project portfolio, validate assessed effort, define resource need, monitors execution related to control and closure of automation project. In cooperation with BSA Supervisor and Tech Lead, defines and prioritizes portfolio tasks to ensure business requirements are met through delivery. Provides advice and recommendations for Center and key stakeholders on identifying, prioritizing, and coordinating resources engaged with the Automation Product/Project portfolio.
Collaborates with market stakeholders to consult and support on the best technology for Market digital acceleration opportunities. Owns Center wide repostinf and provide visibility to the Center Head on Center Productivity achievements, automation pipeline, risks and its impact on Center targets achievement
Responsible for Validating the Building and Testing Automation Solutions
• Partners with Global BSA Team, Center Key Stakeholders and Business Development Team to identify process automation opportunities
• Consults with Product Manager to define the minimum viable product (MVP) that satisfies the business need
• Validates and Sign off Process Design Document (PDD)
• Validate testing of new automation solutions
• Validates availability of updated standard routines for the to-be automated process through providing comprehensive process description for solution
• Support the local BSA team to script new solutions for local initiatives
• Assess and finalize options for automation solution and providing insight as to the best alternative that may include process improvement(s) (includes licenses recommendations, platforms, design, etc.)
Deploys Local, Global and/or Market Automation Solutions following agreed Automation pipeline
• Basis inputs from Global BSA Team, Center Ops, Business Analysts and Market Digital Acceleration Team (or any other functional relationship management team at market level) consolidates automation pipeline for NBS Center, aligns priorities within automation pipeline together with Ops, Global BSA and market stakeholders and assess delivery timelines and effort
• Touchbase with Global BSA team on Global initiatives, its replication and roll-out; Ensure that Global initiative are incorporated under Center Automation pipeline (where applicable)
• Cascade within the Center Global Automation initiatives and assess its relevance for the markets/processes in scope
• Identify future enhancements
• Support Business analysts thru assessment and validation of defined schedule for frequency of robots
• Support the local BSA and BA team users on new solutions
• Validate completion of Hypercare tasks for local and global initiatives
• Validate that there is no duplication of initiatives between Local and Global and across E2E
• Validate that there is synergy between the market and Local/Global initiatives
Responsible for Sustain of Automation Solutions
• Ensures continuous capability building and technical support for developed automation
• Develops automation supporting documentation within agreed standards, including documentation for troubleshooting.
• Create and maintain the instruction manual (QRGs) for automation process
• Share Knowledge and provide center capability building sessions on available automations within NBS
• Support and elevate the identified and raised enhancements for existing automation solution due to technical updates / system migrations
• Ensure timely update and completion of Service Now (bugs, enhancements, test data)
• Monitor and validate execution of all necessary actions to deliver automation, in case identified it is not providing full requirement as originally designed
Provide ongoing support to the NBS, Local and Global BSA team and Market Digital Acceleration Teams
• Support the team (BA and BSA) in prototype creation (script new solutions for local initiatives through PowerApps or Power Automate)
• Support the Global E2E PO and Market Digital Acceleration Head in the design events and the baselining exercise
• Collaborates with Data Visualization Lead in case of development requests for analytics or data mining
Project Management and Stakeholder Management
• Responsible for the overall center project planning, monitoring, and controlling until completion (Go live until Hypercare exit)
• Provides status update to key stakeholders and Senior Leadership team within the center as well as with Market and Global team (Project Governance, Business Review, etc.)
• Close coordination and collaboration with BSA Supervisor, BSA Tech Lead, Data & Dashboarding Lead, Global BSA E2E representative and Market Digital Acceleration team to identify and provide proactive risk assessment and risk mitigation actions
• Close coordination with BSA Supervisor, BSA Tech Lead, BAs and Market Acceleration Leads during User acceptance testing
• Effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
Virtual team Coaching
• Coaches, motivates, and directs staff belonging to various organizations (business and IS/IT) to understand the business needs and find the best solution that will both align with the customer objectives and the IS/IT strategy
Security, Compliance & Risk Management • Accountable for the identification of security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and responsible for their consideration in the solution design
- Develop high performing teams and in alignment with the People Process Cycle and the 5 people practices:
- Create the context: create alignment, lead by example, promote an open culture and our values in a sustainable way (Sustain the change)
- Select talent: recruit and onboard people and plan capabilities for the future
- Develop people: coach, define effective (70-20-10) development plan and asses talent, building the right capabilities for the team and for the organization long-term success
- Drive performance: empower and enable people, give and receive feedback, evaluate and differentiate performance, constantly challenge the set up organization to ensure its results and effectiveness
- Recognize achievements: give and receive recognition, reward performance
What will make you successful
• Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. will be a plus
• Experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area
• Extensive project management and stakeholder management experience
• Extensive business experience in a relevant function is beneficial
• Strong experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
• Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization
• Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,00 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.
With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more?
Visit us at **
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Over a hundred after it first started operations in the country, <>Nestlé Philippines, Inc. (NPI) today is a robust and stable organization, proud of its role in bringing the best food and beverage throughout the stages of the Filipino consumers’ lives. The Company employs 3,700 and all over the country, and is among the Philippines’ corporations. Its products are No. 1 or No. 2 brands in their respective categories.
<>Nestlé Philippines, Inc., A Short History
The Early . Although Nestlé products were already available in the Philippines as far back as 95, it was not until 1911 when The Nestlé and Anglo Swiss Condensed Milk Company was established in the country, with its first sales office in Calle Renta, Binondo.
The Company was forced to suspend its operations during World War II, but soon made a comeback after Liberation, under a new name: Filipro, Inc. It continued to import products such as MILO, NIDO powder milk, MILKMAID and NESCAFÉ from other countries. In the early 1950’s, Filipro encountered difficulties when the Philippine government imposed import control. Due to lack of imported products to sell, it was forced to become a distributor of peanut butter, napkins, fruit preserves, and patis (fish sauce) just to keep its operations going.
Local Production. In 1960, Nestlé S.A.and San Miguel Corporation entered into a partnership resulting in the formation of Nutritional Products, Inc. (Nutripro). In 1962, Nutripro’s first factory started operations in Alabang, Muntinlupa to manufacture NESCAFÉ. In 1977, Filipro, Inc. and Nutripro Inc. merged under the name Filipro, Inc. In 1986, Filipro, Inc. changed to its present name as Nestlé Philippines, Inc.
Nestlé now has manufacturing facilities in Cabuyao (Laguna), Cagayan de Oro, Lipa (Batangas), Pulilan (Bulacan) and Tanauan (Batangas) to meet the growing demand for Nestlé products in the country.
<>IMPORTANT ADVISORY - FAKE JOB OFFERS
We have received reports from some applicants saying that they have been contacted by individuals claiming to be connected with Nestlé Philippines Human Resources, offering them jobs via text messaging, emailing them job contracts, and asking for . This is a hoax.
Nestlé puts a high value on the integrity and professionalism of our recruitment processes. We wish to assure the public that all our job interviews are conducted in the Nestlé offices where we operate, following a structured recruitment process. Nestlé does not ask for any monetary amounts from applicants.
We are very concerned about these fake job offers and have sought the help of local authorities to conduct a thorough investigation on this very serious matter.
Should any of your friends or relatives come across these suspicious job offers, please tell them not to respond. For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet. or contact our Nestlé Customer Response Center - Employee Services number: (+632) 8479 277, by clicking Apply Now
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)