National Capital Region Jobs Business Analyst Position at YONDU INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, YONDU INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Business Analyst for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Business Analyst is responsible as the liaison between the business/client and the project team. The Business Analyst is responsible for data gathering, validation, and analysis of requirements and aligning the technical solution with the client’s business processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and analyzes current business processes, identify gaps and pain points of the client
- Coordinates with business users and project managers for data gathering.
- Elicits and analyzes information from various sources. Documents requirements as a result of business and requirements analysis.
- Facilitates walkthrough with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are correctly captured and documented and obtains sign-off from a client on the specifications.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to provide recommended IT solutions and process improvement plans to clients addressing their pain points.
- Ensures general understanding of high and low-level information between all project stakeholders.
- Reviews testing scenarios to ensure that they are aligned with requirements stated in software documentation.
- Conducts user acceptance testing, providing post-implementation support to business stakeholders and end-users through user manual documentation and facilitation of user training.
- Documents high-level and detailed user requirements that may span multiple business domains.
- Documents current and to-be business processes and high-level product requirements specifications.
- Documents detailed functional and non-functional requirements (i.e. Performance/Turnaround Time, Data Retention, Usability, Interoperability, etc.)in use-case format.
- Creates walkthrough deck in preparation for the UAT proper.
- Documents user manuals and training decks for post-implementation support
- Other job-related activities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Related Work Experience – Has working experience in the related fields, with an inclination to the mobile application.
- SDLC Understanding is a must
- Agile – Scrum Framework knowledge is required, can write and has experience on creating Product Backlog / User Stories
- Experienced in requirements elicitation
- BA Certification is an advantage
- Knowledge – Knowledgeable in the following:
- Technical Writing Skills, Business Process Documentation.
- Must have an understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Project Management skill
- Must have analytical, detail, and process-oriented.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills in English and Filipino.
- Must have strong business/client engagement skills.
- Must be assertive, results-oriented, and able to multitask.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to work independently and with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and able to guide new team members
- Must be adept to work in a fast-paced environment with tight SLAs.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yondu is a Philippine-based IT solutions company owned by Globe Telecom. We empower businesses across various industries through a wide array of innovative technology solutions to help them scale in the new digital economy. Our mission is to create happier technological experiences by turning great ideas into excellent and valuable business solutions.
If you’re looking to advance your career in the IT industry, Yondu is the best place to be. You will be a part of a young, dynamic culture that always pursues innovation and growth. As a Yondude, you’ll gain fresh perspectives from a team of knowledgeable and competitive individuals and learn how to develop cutting-edge business solutions that go above and beyond. You’ll also enjoy collaborating with brilliant and fun people who are ready to take on the world.
Established in 2001, our company has grown exponentially, and we’re always on the lookout for highly skilled and competitive individuals to innovate and evolve with. If this sounds exciting for you, #BeAYondude, and leverage your expertise to help us achieve our ultimate goal of going above and beyond!
Join us and grow your career in the IT industry!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)