Cavite Jobs Business Development Manager Position at Lotus Central Mall, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Lotus Central Mall, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Lotus Central Mall, Inc.|
|Position||Business Development Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Develops new business; effective conversion of prospects to accounts.
- Researches the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Proposes creation appropriate for the requirement of the client.
- Develops strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manages customer communication (email and calls) and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Communicates, monitors and ensures proper client accreditation procedures.
- Explains to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Maintains a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or other related courses
- Minimum 2 years experience in technical Business to Business (B2B) sales
- Successful experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOTUS CENTRAL MALL, which is located in the heart of Imus, constructed on September 1997, has an area of 20,00 sq. meters spread out in five (5) levels with an average traffic count of 17,00 to 20,00 daily. It is strategically located beside the Imus Public Market and adjacent to several banks, schools, commercial and residential areas, making it more accessible to the public.
It is known in Cavite to be the leading I.T Mall and the one stop shop for necessities and wants. From groceries to food to gadgets, we have it all under our roof. With the renovation in progress, it will be a whole new and distinctive mall.
Our aim is not so much as to become one of the tigers in the industry but to be able to carve a niche and be known as the pioneering Entrepreneurial Mall with a Pro-Filipino principle. The kind of mall that gives business beginners a chance to reach their market in an atmosphere that exudes of an elegant modern-Filipino ambiance. The management aims to provide the public the chance to shop for bargains and satisfy their appetite with an array of choices all within their budget. All these are done in a surrounding that showcases the rich Filipino culture.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays