Makati City Jobs Business Development Manager – Opex/manufacturing Position at Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Bureau Veritas S.A. are looking for candidates for the position of business development manager – opex/manufacturing with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Bureau Veritas S.A.|
|Position||Business Development Manager – Opex/manufacturing|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Developing growth strategies and plans
2. Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
3. Increasing client base
4. Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
5. Writing business proposals
6. Negotiating with stakeholders
7. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
8. Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
9. Following industry trends locally and internationally
10. Drafting and reviewing contracts
11. Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Business Development
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must come from Opex/Manufacturing Industry
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bureau Veritas S.a., 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Ortigas Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BUREAU VERITAS is a large multinational organization founded in 1828 with 900 locations and inspection centers in 140 countries worldwide. Bureau Veritas deploys multi disciplinary skills of more than 40,00 employees around the world. BV is an international professional service group helping our clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protec tion and social responsibility.
Each business line offers a range of specific services – in areas of asset management, certification, classification, inspection audit, testing and analysis and training designed to business needs.Bureau Veritas PHILIPPINES was established since 1970. For almost 20 years, it has operated through local agent. In 1995, the Philippine Branch of Bureau Veritas was set up with the company’s registration in the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Six Business Lines are currently operating in the Philippines, namely, Marine, Industry and Inspection, Certification, Government Services and International Trade, Consumer Products Service and Commodities.
Where we come from…
Founded in Antwerp in 1828, current Belgium, the Information Office for Maritime Insurance had a simple mission: to give shipping underwriters up-to-date information on premiums in use at commercial centers and provide precise information on the state of ships and equipment.
In 1829, the company was renamed Bureau Veritas, adopted the emblem of Truth as its official logo and edited its first Register of some 10,00 ships. In 1833 the head office transferred from Antwerpto Paris, where a branch office was set up in 1830.
The company went from strength to strength, expanding into new areas such as “Control of Materials”, for iron and steel inspection in the burgeoning railway industry, as well as inspecting factory equipment. In 1922, the French government entrusted Bureau Veritas with the official control of airworthiness certificates for civil aircraft. Nor was the automobile industry neglected: Bureau Veritas created a service to check buses, coaches and trucks in 1927.
Product & Services
Inspections and audits
Testing and analysis
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Others, Mondays - Saturdays