Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Business Development Officer Position at Juanito King & Sons, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Business Development Officer. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Juanito King & Sons, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Juanito King & Sons, Inc.|
|Position||Business Development Officer|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- College graduate preferably from a business course (Accountancy, Finance and Economics, etc.)
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant or its equivalent (CFA, CMA) is an advantage
- With 2-3 years’ experience in business development and administration, financial modeling, and financial analysis
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Management and organizational skills
- IT familiarity
- Discretion with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system as it affects business
- A thorough understanding of a company’s business
- Working knowledge of corporate and securities law
- Demonstration of “presence” and excellent communication skills
- Sensitivity and intuition toward CEO and directors thoughts and feelings
- Ability to read signals and provide early warnings to management
- Ability to mediate and assist in achieving consensus
- Ability to overcome bureaucratic thinking in the company
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Juanito King & Sons, Inc, 8/F Avenir, Archbishop Reyes Ave, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
King Properties, launched in December 2011 as a real estate arm of Juanito King & Sons, Inc., is part of the King Group of Companies along with King's Quality Foods, Nito's Auto Supply, Skygo Motors Corporation, Nito's International Ventures, Cebu Subzero Logistics and Juanito I. King Foundation, Inc.
The first two successful projects, Villa Solana in Talisay and Villa Solana in Consolacion inspired Juanito King & Sons, Inc. to introduce Modena as the first project of its real estate arm, King Properties. Modena Mactan, a 3.2 hectare housing development in Basak, Lapu-Lapu City offers 217 homes for the middle income Filipino family. In September of 2012, Modena Minglanilla was launched with 151 units located in Tunghaan, Minglanilla. Ongoing development is Modena Consolacion which shall be opened this year.
King Properties also embarked on high-end project, The Heights, located in the hillsides of Talisay. It is an exclusive residential community that offers a limited number of sweeping homes with majestic mountain views and panoramic sea views.
Also in 2014, King Properties will launch its first high-rise project.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)