Pasig City Jobs Business Portfolio Manager Position at S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Portfolio Manager. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|S&P GLOBAL PHILIPPINES INC.
|Business Portfolio Manager
|Type of Work
|Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing
S&P Global Commodity Insights
Business Portfolio Manager
The Role: The Business Portfolio Manager (BPM) is responsible for overseeing all commercial operations to ensure proper and timely delivery of contracted service and agreed terms. The sales support provided by the BPM is crucial to the productivity of our Sales team and to ensuring the delivery of an excellent customer experience. In addition to providing commercial operations assistance, the BPM is responsible for pipeline/renewal preparation and management, contract generation, consolidations, pre-work and follow-up, and Salesforce activity support. They process trials and extensions, and proactively flag those expiring to the Sales team. Throughout, the BPM ensures compliance with all Commodity Insights pricing, Sales policy, and legal rules. A key part of the role is to act as a link between the Commercial Manager and Order Administration, Fulfillment and Collections teams. The Business Portfolio Manager is the liaison for transaction processing, ensuring the swift execution of commercial contracts, trials, and service changes. They work with the Finance team to address any invoicing concerns. The BPM is a client-facing role, responding directly to customer queries but, while they may be asked a wide variety of questions about access, the BPM should pass training requests to the appropriate Client Service contact.
Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have direct impact on client experience by delivering necessary agreements and execution of services.
What’s in it for you:
The position serves as crucial role in helping the productivity of our sales team and deliver excellent customer experience. A key part of the role is to act as a link between the Sales rep and OA/fulfillment and Collections teams. You will improve, help and speed up the contract processing process and increase efficiency, ultimately allowing for customers to receive services in a timely manner.
Your Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills, strong project management and time management skills. Highly analytical who can work in a fast-paced team environment. Strong process development skills.
· Liaise with Order Administration and Billing departments to ensure swift implementation of commercial contracts, trials, service changes
· Work in conjunction with Sales Team to process simple contracts / auto renewals
· Generate paperwork, MSA & SA, for new orders and renewals
· Work with Commercial Managers on renewal pipeline management & preparation
· Support order management and compliance with sales & legal policies
· Ensure all new services have been activated
· Follow up on open contract escalations
· Aid management with presentation preparation including but not limited to gathering inputs and generating graphics, etc
· Identify areas of efficiencies on commercial contractual cycle
· Engage with client on invoicing and billing inquiries for satisfaction
· Willingness to approach every problem with strategic thinking
· Excellent organization and communication skills both written and verbal. Must utilize strong phone, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment.
· Must be able to work independently, take initiative to resolve tasks with a can-do attitude and have an analytical mindset.
· Previously worked in a sales support and / or Order administration role.
· Highly proficient in systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. With strong time management skill, process and results oriented.
Job Grade Level: (Relevant for Internal Applicants only: Grade 9
The Location: Pasig City, Philippines
The Schedule: AMER Support (EST)
S&P Global Description: What we do
We deliver essential intelligence that powers decision making. S&P Global provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: **@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster ** describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)-
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
S&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company’s divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately, 20,00 employees in 31 countries. For more information visit ww.spglobal.com, effective April 28, 2016.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)