National Capital Region City Jobs Business Support Coordinator Position at Energy Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Energy Development Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Business Support Coordinator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Energy Development Corporation|
|Position||Business Support Coordinator|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Accountable for providing commercial and contract administration assistance within the Business Development Group (Business Control and Support team) to ensure that projects under various stages of development and execution will be delivered on time and within budget.
- Key roles will be focused on providing regular support to the Project Development and Implementation teams in ensuring that project milestone, including but not limited to contract claims and variations orders, are kept within the financial model cost assumptions and within the approved budget and timeline.
- Tracks actual claims and payments to contractors ,including assistance to project management team’s review of contractors’ payment claims and validation of claimed milestones.
- Consolidates and monitors monthly and annual budget (actual versus forecast) for various projects and ensure capex and operating expenses are within approved budget
- Support the project management and implementation team in monitoring project expenses, contractor claims, variations and assist in resolving commercial or contract issues and disputes
- Execute payment process for required administrative services of the team and collaborate with finance department to expedite all the urgent payments needed
- Assist in resolving enquiries and issues related to payments or budget processing and ensure that such issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Gather information, prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Extensive computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel,,PowerPoint for professionally preparing documents
- Good working knowledge of systems such as SAP, Maximo, Happay and Coupa
- At least 3 years experience in a broad range of secretarial, administrative and clerical functions.
- Well-developed time management, planning and organizational skills to ensure tasks are completed within deadlines
- .With initiative, self-reliance, and the ability to work independently, without close supervision.
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team environment, providing backup and support to staff in times of peak demand or staff absence.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Energy Development Corporation, Rockwell Business Center Tower 3, 1604 Ortigas Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Outstanding career growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Positive work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Energy Development Corporation is a geothermal energy industry pioneer and the recognized world leader in wet steam field technology. In the Philippines, EDC is the largest vertically integrated geothermal company, delivering 1,475MW of clean and renewable energy. We continue to diversify our renewable energy portfolio through investments in hydropower, solar power and wind energy projects in the Philippines. With almost 40 years of geothermal mastery, EDC is set to deliver the benefits of sustainable geothermal development to communities around the world as it ventures into Latin America and Indonesia.
EDC is part of the First Gen Corporation (“First Gen”) Group, which has the largest portfolio of power plants using clean and renewable technology in the Philippines. First Gen’s 16 power generation plants have a combined capacity of 2,763MW. First Gen has one of the cleanest power portfolios in the country with its entire power generation portfolio utilizing fuels such as geothermal steam, water, and natural gas.
Wind power complements EDC’s existing power generation assets including the baseload geothermal plants, as well as, the Pantabangan hydroelectric plant, which serves as a peaking plant.
EDC has become the leading geothermal energy producer in the Philippines through the successful development and operation of numerous geothermal energy projects. Since 1983, the Company has successfully developed, financed, built, and operated seven geothermal steamfields in five geothermal contract areas, containing both wet and dry steam. These steamfields currently supply geothermal steam to geothermal power plants with an aggregate installed capacity of 1,130 MW. In addition, the Company currently, directly and indirectly, owns and operates eleven geothermal power plants with a total installed capacity of 1,181 MW. EDC, through its indirect wholly owned subsidiary Green Core Geothermal, Inc., operates the 192.5MW Palinpinon and 112.5MW Tongonan geothermal power plants. Bacman Geothermal, Inc., another indirect wholly owned subsidiary of EDC, operates the 130MW Bacman geothermal power plant. The Company believes this track record has enabled it to develop the expertise needed to assess the feasibility of future acquisitions and greenfield projects, ensure the safe and efficient construction of power plants, and provide for efficient power plant operations.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
We will become the global leader in geothermal energy as we strengthen our leadership in the Philippine renewable energy industry.
We are committed to provide the present and future generations a better life with clean and renewable energy.
We are committed to promote customer and investor interests, employee development, community welfare and environmental stewardship at all times.
OUR CORPORATE OBJECTIVES
Maximize Shareholders’ Value
Sustain Profitable Growth
Expand Customer Base
Enhance Customer Relationship
Achieve Operational Excellence
Sustain High-performing Organization
OUR CORE VALUES
We have the best-qualified and trained professionals, technical people and support staff who persist in always bringing EDC to industry leadership. The company’s geothermal team has over 40 years of technical and management experience in the geothermal industry. We also have a core team geoscientists and engineers who are holders of degrees from Geothermal Institutes in Iceland, Italy, New Zealand and Japan.
We are guided by the following distinct Lopez Group values:
A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Spirit
Employee Welfare and Wellness
We know from generations of experience that it is by living according to these values that a company can be built to last.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Rockwell Business Center Ortigas, Pasig City